• sexy bedroom makeup

missbaker [sign in to see picture]

I need some ideas for sexy, seductive make up. I really don't suit red lipstick or dark eyes (or maybe I'm still not confident to pull it off)

Dazzels [sign in to see picture]

I'm no pro at this but when my GF does her make-up for her poledancing showcases the general idea is to accentuate the eyes and the lips.

Unfortunately she said that it's all about the red lips and dark eyes, so I maybe be brave and go for it, don't let confidence hold you back :)

If not, then she said try googling for eye makup ideas, but by colour to match your outfit.

Such as "blue and silver eye makeup ideas"

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=eye+makeup+ideas&rlz=1C1DSGP_enGB465GB465&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VWvUUt23I8_07AbM5ICAAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=642#es_sm=122&espv=210&q=blue+and+silver+eye+makeup+ideas&tbm=isch

Hope this helps x

VampyWolf [sign in to see picture]

Try the cat eye flick, looks seductive and can accentuate the eye shape and make the face look slimmer if used right, paired with eye shadow siver fading to black and smoky kohl on the bottom lashes :)

Eyeliner is your bestest friend i find! and long lashes - either realistic falsies or a few thin layers of a good mascara will do!

i don't use lipstick, too messy, it's all in the eyes!

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

I agree, I only wear eye make up lipstick way too messy!! lol

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Messy can be good! I once knew a guy who reeeeally liked the idea of her wearing red lipstick while she gave him a blowjob. Watching the lipstick smear over his parts, and over her face, was a big turn on.

I am not very good with makeup, so I don't know what to suggest exactly, but what I used to do was google images of certain looks...like "Smoky eye makeup" or...something..you get the idea. Then I would try to find a woman wearing it that had similar skin tones to me, or hair colour and I would try to copy the look. Don't know if that helps?

MissVixy [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE getting a bit dolled up before a sesh; it really helps me feel sexy and connected with myself, especially with a little bit of music and a spritz of your favourite perfume!

I would go for a clear light pink sparkly lip-gloss or balm, its gona make your lips pop and feel great without the red. Plus if you smudge it, its not the end of the world.

Forget blusher, you’re gona get pink anyway ;)

For the eyes, line em up with some Kohl, liquid liner with a flick and load up with mascara (get as much waterproof stuff as you can aha)

Mess up that hair but keep a bobble around your wrist to tie it back if its getting in the way.

Hope this helps, happy canoodleing!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

i came across http://styletips101.com/makeup/how-to-get-smoky-bedroom-eyes.html might be of some use it explains how to do the smouldering smokey come to bed eyes look

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

As somebody who wore make up about 5 times in 2013, after reading this I feel I should make more of an effort this year! Lol

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

I do cat eyes or flicks, the only problem is they tend to run during certain activities but if your partner likes that kind of thing lol youll be fine.

Id go for smokey smudgy kind of look so if it does get a little messed up you arent going to notice.

taraman [sign in to see picture]

From a man's perspective it's definately all about the eyes!

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Have to admit it's not something I've ever given any thought to so I'm afraid I've no tips but this has got me thinking I should give it a try.

I don't wear that much makeup generally anyway though, I feel like if I did it would be really noticeable and he'd wonder what on earth I was doing lol.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Just asked my boyfriend, he says he likes dark eyes >.<
    He likes the whole punk/emo/goth look anyway (good job seeing as I normally have either green or hot pink hair lmao)

I would suggest a sultry smokey eye, with a thin cats eye flick.
    Use beiges & browns to layer colour until you get a darker effect. Just going for silver and black can look nice, but it fades and goes patchy with the work-out. lighter colours on the inside, start from white/beige and work up to a medium beige/brown mid eyelid, then on the outer corner of your eyelid apply a darker brown. Just a tiny dot goes a long way here!!. Drag that colour up and around the crease of your eyelid (or just above to open the eye up a bit) - if you do it right, it should blend back into the medium colour just before you reach the lighter colours. Then take a thinner brush and pull that darker colour down, along the bottom lash line to about middle of you eye. Line the inside of your eyes with a white eyeliner pencil & apply a little bit of the white/light colour to the inner corner of your eye (including the bottom lashline) to really make them POP! Then a thin brush liquid liner just along to top lashline & flick out&up slightly, A little mascara and a neutral lip colour and you're done.

This is where it shows its versatility of a look. You can achieve this look with very light/neutral browns for a real sophisticated daytime look & without the liquid liner & then you can just to work up the confidence. Once you're happy with the blending techniques, layer just a tiny dot of black OVER that darker colour & blend exactly the same way, do this carefully as you can always add a bit more you can't take it away without restarting the look! - layering it is really important, black looks a lot nicer over a brown it gets a really sultry shade, instead of that patchy "smokey" mess that makes most people think of drunk girls on a night out lol

I know this post was rediculously long, and I wish I could show you some pictures to show what I mean, but I hope I've explained it okay!
    It's hard without talking face-to-face about it lol I'm too used to being at my work and after 3 months of maternity leave I'm clawing to get back to explaining this stuff on the day to day =P

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

My wife found this guide helpful for vintage pin up look (which is what I like).
    It put a lot of peices together that helped her get the look we both always wanted.
    Not an end but a great begining.

I hope it helps:

http://www.wikihow.com/Dress-Like-a-Pin-up-Girl

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.