• Girth

    1389559491
    Hezzah [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 179
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2013

    So today i bought a super thick dildo for use with the mrs. as we both find "normal" sized dildo's to be all well and good length wise, but not... err filling? enough... if that makes sense, just that it doesn't fill you up.

    we just wondered if anyone else felt the same.

    Hen

    1389560476
    Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 667
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2013

    we did at first, then we started buying things based on my measurements as that is what she was comparing them too. We tried going up but she already gets sore with me so...

    1389561055
    mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 386
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2013

    Cowboy81 wrote:

    we did at first, then we started buying things based on my measurements as that is what she was comparing them too. We tried going up but she already gets sore with me so...

    Oooh! That's what all the boys say. lol

    Size matters is all I'm saying

    1389561546

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3042
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I'm petty much the same as cowboys partner. As in most of the time I find it hard just to handle my partners size.

    1389561769
    Sexyback69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 411
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2013

    Girth is must, much prefer the girth to length.

    1389561808
    bumplayer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 25 Nov 2013

    Yes, girth is definitely more important. Which did you buy?

    1389562034
    Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 667
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2013

    mrsdivine69 wrote:

    Cowboy81 wrote:

    we did at first, then we started buying things based on my measurements as that is what she was comparing them too. We tried going up but she already gets sore with me so...

    Oooh! That's what all the boys say. lol

    Size matters is all I'm saying

    LOL, I was focused on answer the qusetion, did not think how self promoting that would sound. We can just say it is because I am her only, she just doesn't know any better. ha

    1389562104
    Hezzah [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 179
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2013


    Im not sure on how to link items to the forums so i'll just type the name, the "jerry giant" i mainly like the sound of it as the circumfurance is pretty thick... well allot more so than the others we've used!

    1389562229
    mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 386
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2013

    Cowboy81 wrote:

    mrsdivine69 wrote:

    Cowboy81 wrote:

    we did at first, then we started buying things based on my measurements as that is what she was comparing them too. We tried going up but she already gets sore with me so...

    Oooh! That's what all the boys say. lol

    Size matters is all I'm saying

    LOL, I was focused on answer the qusetion, did not think how self promoting that would sound. We can just say it is because I am her only, she just doesn't know any better. ha

    Don't go telling her that. Keep up the self-promoting big-boy! ha ha!

    1389562256
    ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 889
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2013

    Damn!
    I can barely fit a bullet inside me without vigorous foreplay!
    Takes me ages to fit my OH ):

    1389562378
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3142
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2009

    My OH is a girth fanatic!

    the wider the better - which works well for me as large toys is something I am into

    1389563489
    bumplayer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 25 Nov 2013

    Similar size to this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17120 which is the latest addition to my collection... You'll love it ;)

    1389563616
    mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 386
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2013

    Try this one - Doc Johnson Realistic UR3 modelled on porn star Jeff Stryker.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13481

    Absolutely amazing - feels as near to the real thing as you can get.

    He's not cheap, but he's worth every penny.

    I've written a review on it.

    To put a link in, I just find the item and copy the address from the bar at the top.

    1389563636
    Hezzah [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 179
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2013

    Is it filling? ;D

    1389564150
    Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 667
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2013

    mrsdivine69 wrote:

    Cowboy81 wrote:

    mrsdivine69 wrote:

    Cowboy81 wrote:

    we did at first, then we started buying things based on my measurements as that is what she was comparing them too. We tried going up but she already gets sore with me so...

    Oooh! That's what all the boys say. lol

    Size matters is all I'm saying

    LOL, I was focused on answer the qusetion, did not think how self promoting that would sound. We can just say it is because I am her only, she just doesn't know any better. ha

    Don't go telling her that. Keep up the self-promoting big-boy! ha ha!

    I already have. Not suggesting she look else where LOL; just from the prospective that, per the stero type, I had a complex most of our younger years. She thinks its dumb, and she's right but the good that came from it is I was so OCD on being "the best" that I worked on technique and figuring out everything I could about her body and pleasure. So in the long run it was a win on both fronts.

    1389564158
    mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 386
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2013

    Hezzah wrote:

    Is it filling? ;D

    The Jeff Stryker is the most filling I can image without trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, if you know what I mean. I can't be doing with all that cheap rubber and hard plastic tat. If you want big and you buy cheap, they're not comfortable. I don't wanna be out of action after a session. I'm into big - not S&M.

    JS really hits the spot every time - quite literally. You really do need to buy one!

    I'm in love with him, but the old man doesn't know, so keep it a secret!

    1389564299
    mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 386
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2013

    Cowboy81 wrote:

    mrsdivine69 wrote:

    Cowboy81 wrote:

    mrsdivine69 wrote:

    Cowboy81 wrote:

    we did at first, then we started buying things based on my measurements as that is what she was comparing them too. We tried going up but she already gets sore with me so...

    Oooh! That's what all the boys say. lol

    Size matters is all I'm saying

    LOL, I was focused on answer the qusetion, did not think how self promoting that would sound. We can just say it is because I am her only, she just doesn't know any better. ha

    Don't go telling her that. Keep up the self-promoting big-boy! ha ha!

    I already have. Not suggesting she look else where LOL; just from the prospective that, per the stero type, I had a complex most of our younger years. She thinks its dumb, and she's right but the good that came from it is I was so OCD on being "the best" that I worked on technique and figuring out everything I could about her body and pleasure. So in the long run it was a win on both fronts.

    She's a lucky lady - you obviously don't need to buy her my recommendation to Hezzah.

    1389565070
    Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 667
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2013

    Yeah, every time I put a bigger toy in the cart she has me take it out because "we" already fit together. Most of her toys are bondage, clitroal, or anal; to add stimulation during our sex. Thought I am pretty sure she has a crush on her rabbit.

    1389565202
    Hezzah [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 179
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2013

    I can see why people (my mrs. included) are nervous about going bigger ,but the bigger i go, the bigger i want!

    1389565444
    mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 386
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2013

    You're just a greedy boy Hezzah! They say the key to a blissfull existence is finding what makes you happy....................

    If you can't find it at LH, you may as well kill yourself now. lol (I'm not condoning suicide before anyone complains about me)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.