• Taste seduction

missbaker [sign in to see picture]

I've been reading seduction tips, and I came across an article that says to seduce all sences, I have ideas on how to seduce the other four sences but not taste. How does one seduce taste?

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

the persons favorite foods or something sexy

some foods are supposed to be aphrodisac such as strawberries, asparagus and oysters.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Just think about how you might get someone to salivate - the promise of their favourite food, the smell, a sneaky taste...

It doesn't have to be food - my Mistress will make me beg to taste her juices, she'll give me a little taste on the end of her finger, or her shoe or something, and then make me beg for more, sometimes i get more sometimes I don't.

Sometimes she might blindfold me and make me think I'm getting her juices when it turns out to be an old teabag or something yukky.

missbaker [sign in to see picture]

In tems of sensory deprivation how do I "deprive" someone of taste

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I think that would have to be jealousy.

Maybe stuff their mouth with an old sock, and then make them watch as you enjoy their favourite food (or as you enjoy your juices to carry on the theme!)

mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]

The movie 9 1/2 Weeks with Kim Basinger & Mickey Rourke has got a great scene in it where he gets her to sit on the kitchen floor and close her eyes. He feeds her all kinds of food & drink, some good, some not so good. It's brilliant. The clip is on you tube - search 9 1/2 weeks food scene by the fridge - I'm sure it'll inspire you. Sense-arousing, super-sexy bit of food play.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.