• Hot wax play on sensitive areas

    1389393988
    missbaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 6 Nov 2013

    I'm a little new to kinky stuff but I am open minded and willing to try most things. I want to engage in hot wax play. I was wondering if hot wax can be used on sensitive areas, like the clit, nipples. If so can you sugget a brand?, if hot wax can be used on sensitive areas what temprature should it be?, has anyone ever used hot wax on sensitive areas, how does it feel like?

    1389394849
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4211
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    The more sensitive the area the more it stings. The on ly limiting factor is the persons ability to withstand the pain. I've had hot wax on my balls but not my glans and it proper stings for a millisecond.

    you can vary the temperature to some degree by the height you drip from.

    Either of the brands lh sells are suitable :)

    Probably best to talk about it with the other party and agree a way in.
    Maybe start with places like the inner arm to see how that goes the foot is really sensitive too. Then work up to the genitals and agree a word that actually means stops right now.

    1389396084
    missbaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 6 Nov 2013

    I forgot to mention we're not going to put hot wax on sensitive areas from the start I was thinking armpits, chest, stomach foot and then work our way up to on sensitive areas . We've discussed safe words and taking it slowly

    1389396215
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    Make sure you use the right sort of wax....!! Am sure the LH ones will be fine, but don't try any old candles - !! Could be much too hot - and cause burns. Not nice.

    1389396291
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4211
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    missbaker wrote:

    I forgot to mention we're not going to put hot wax on sensitive areas from the start I was thinking armpits, chest, stomach foot and then work our way up to on sensitive areas . We've discussed safe words and taking it slowly

    Don't forget the inner thighs and the knees :) Getting a little splash on your genitals from a drip on the thigh is ever so ooooooo!!!
    1389397768
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    I sugges this hot wax its ace its 3 in 1 I have had this on my clit its an amazing sensation and clit was still in tack afterwards dont use normal candels ensure you buy wax play candles

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19019 this is amazing as you can use it as massage oil too

    if your looking for just candles - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17485

    1389405601
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Yes, definitely ensure you choose candles SPECIFICALLY designed for use in wax play (Eg: Avoid beeswax, it melts at a much higher temperature. go for paraffin, basically, low melting point candles) Do some research on that beforehand. As for dripping the wax onto sensitive parts, yes you can do, but it is going to hurt more than less sensitive areas, obviously. I have never been quite brave enough to allow wax dripping onto my clit, but I have had it on my vaginal lips and nipples and my partner has had it on his penis and balls, without any problems...hurts a LOT though. Start with the candle reeeeeally high, this way it will be cooler when the wax hits. You can lower it gradually until you find your partners limits.

    What does it feel like? A little like hot or scalding (Depending on how high you hold the candle) water hitting your skin....an intense burning for a split second, then the wax cools and dries almost instantly...the skin can feel sensitive afterwards too.

    1389447762
    missbaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 6 Nov 2013

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    I sugges this hot wax its ace its 3 in 1 I have had this on my clit its an amazing sensation and clit was still in tack afterwards dont use normal candels ensure you buy wax play candles

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19019 this is amazing as you can use it as massage oil too

    if your looking for just candles - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17485

    Thanks. I think I'm going to buy the massage oil/ hot wax.

    1389551585
    missbaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 6 Nov 2013

    I was thinking of getting http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14109 as well

    not for whipping but for sensory play

    1389552348
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4211
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    missbaker wrote:

    I was thinking of getting http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14109 as well

    not for whipping but for sensory play

    I have that. Delicately it is awesome Used with force it f#cking hurts Highly recommended
    1389653392
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    missbaker wrote:

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    I sugges this hot wax its ace its 3 in 1 I have had this on my clit its an amazing sensation and clit was still in tack afterwards dont use normal candels ensure you buy wax play candles

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19019 this is amazing as you can use it as massage oil too

    if your looking for just candles - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17485

    Thanks. I think I'm going to buy the massage oil/ hot wax.

    Glad I could of helped x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.