• Annoying Habits

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I have a slight skin condition which means my pores get blocked regularly - particularly on my back, legs and bottom. The OH means well but whenever we try and get down to sexy time.. he just can't help himself and decides he's going to help squeeze any enlarged pores.

Then he laughs when I cry out in pain, apparently I must have 'really sensitive skin' 'cause he's not squeezing hard...

If it wasn't for the fact we've got a puppy together.... hehe ;)

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Have lived with my partner for a year now and only just recently noticed he has this habit....

He picks at dry skin on his feet in bed!

I am thinking of moving rooms....lol :D

I think if I asked him, one of my most annoying habits would be inpatience. I work at the speed of light and can easily do 5 things at once and during the day, while working away, I try to drag other people into my world. I'll be like "hunni can I have a cup of tea" then as he stands up "Oh can you pass me that, while your up" (he hates "while your up" pmsl) then suddenly his list of tasks becomes 4 or 5 things and I can almost physically see his brain melting in front of me as he is frozen in place with indecision on what to do first and what the hell were all the things I just said. He will wander aimlessly for a few minutes and I'll be like...."Come on!" .....

Then I get told off! lol

Doddo69 [sign in to see picture]

my oh blows kisses...

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

dosen't clean and file his nails down and wonders why it hurts me

first time we had sex he kept his socks on (not repeated thank goodness!)

my own worst habit is being too fond of the missonary postition

Pleasure town [sign in to see picture]

My OH started telling me about something her mother said during foreplay, then wandered why I'd lost interest!! Years later, she gets it, thank god!

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

These are fabulous! Haha

My OH lets his toe nails get long because it hurts when he cuts them. However, this leads to me getting cut to ribbons by them!

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Ugghhh I hate long toenails! Just cut them whilst he's sleeping.

Sometimes my boyfriend's kisses get a little too sloppy for my liking when we're in the middle of sex. I understand he's getting carried away in the moment... but often I have to bite him to get him to stop!

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

I also get giggly when we're wrestling about on the bed, sometimes uncontrollably.
    And my partner also has the habit of slowing down or stopping just as I'm about to cum which is sooooo frustrating!

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

Got nothing....

Ethíri [sign in to see picture]

I have an issue of giggling. If I'm with someone who isn't very confident it can put them off because they think I'm laughing at them, when really I'm not giggling at anything in particular.

But I'm learning to embrace my school-girl side lol.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

He goes at it really fast and energetically and then gets tired which then means he panics that I'm not enjoying it and he looses his enthusiasm, I'm able to work on it and redirect him with less energetic things like mutual masturbation and a blow job, but sometimes it's a little jarring

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

My oh is addicted to his xbox he plays cod in a clan, and when him or the clan play and the games not going his way,he starts screaming and shouting down his headset,or slams the controller down,which really annoys me,as i cant hear the tv when he's shouting and banging

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.