• Squirting

Welsh-dildo-addict [sign in to see picture]

I can assure you that squirting is most definitely a real thing!! I squirt a LOT! My O/H and I need a bunch of towels every time we have some fun! It's great! I've always been quite easy to please with regards to squirting too!!

seebseeb [sign in to see picture]

I think every girl has their own way of doing it but certainly for me, it's G Spot rubbing that gets the squirt flowing.

Kinkyhubby [sign in to see picture]

The oh is squirting on demand I love it so come on guys give the oh a good playing with and watch the flood gates open

sexyseeker [sign in to see picture]

Best thing ever squirting and flushing i do it more with the OH and get her off that much i am gagging on it theres that much and love the taste.

I even came in her then got her flushing and she sat on my face it was great

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I'm fed up of having to wash the stacks of towels I go through. It does have its downsides. 😐 I need a waterproof sheet that fits a super king bed.

Straw [sign in to see picture]

They exist. I brought one for the exact reason, best money I ever spent.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I'm fed up of having to wash the stacks of towels I go through. It does have its downsides. 😐 I need a waterproof sheet that fits a super king bed.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6730

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2374

😊

Thanks Squirtypanda
    I was looking at those but they aren't big enough as our mattress is really deep as well and I would like to be able to tuck it in as hubby can't stand anything with any lumps or bumps in it even though it would only be used for playtime 😊
    I will have to look elsewhere I think even though I'd feel like I'm being disloyal to LH 😔

Straw [sign in to see picture]

The one I use is the 'Velfont Terry Towelling Waterproof and Breathable Aloe Vera Mattress Protector - Fitted, Super King Size'

She really gushes and yet the mattress has stayed fine. It's also suitable for deep mattresses and you can't hear or feel it so can stay on.

Thank you so much straw - I'm going to have a look but it sounds ideal 😊 thanks once again

Jay1668 [sign in to see picture]

I think its quite rare % wise but squirting and gushing does happen and its not pee!

AngelH25 [sign in to see picture]

I would love some tips...I never have but i really really want to!!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

AngelH25 wrote:

I would love some tips...I never have but i really really want to!!

Takes time and practice . plus little anatomy knowledge.

When you get very aroused the vagina swells but more so on the roof along . follow it in along the uretral tract the point where some larger ridges run laterally across it. This is where the g spot is sited . its believed that this is key to allowing your ejaculant out rather than back flushing into the bladder .

Many women can achieve it from clitoral stimulation some from anal but all women can achieve it. Most of it is mental being very aroused and over coming the negativity of not wetting yourself. . this is huge and deeply ingrained in most women

It's best practiced and learnt to start with solo.

Gentle giant is correct it is better to find it yourself whilst playing solo. The reason being it takes the pressure off of you and you can relax more. First thing first is preparation by
    1. Empty your bladder so you know it isn't pee.
    2. Get a stack of towels underneath you.
    Moving onto playtime
    1. Get your favourite toy or if no toy then use your fingers.
    2. Play with your clit until you are close to cumming but don't orgasm (edge yourself).
    3. Insert 1 or 2 fingers into your vagina and put pressure on the top wall about 2 or 3 inches in or use a specially designed gspot vibrator. It's important that your fingers are rigid and pushing upwards (as though you are trying to touch your pubic mound from the inside.
    4. With previous stimulation on your clitoris this encourages the urethral sponge (gspot) to swell it feels spongy with ribs, similar to the roof of your mouth.
    5. As you rub the gspot you should hear a lot of squelching. This is the gspot filling with fluid (squirt).
    6. Continue rubbing the gspot and you can play with your clit at the same time.
    7. You will feel like you need to pee (continue through that feeling until the urge gets so strong then push your kegel muscles out. I normally remove the toy or fingers when I get that strong urge and that causes me to squirt. (It can take practice to get the timing right)
    8. If I leave toy or fingers in there it trickles instead of squirts.
    9. Sometimes I don't orgasm at the same time, it can be a few seconds after or sometimes I don't orgasm.
    10. Once you have squirted you can continue and do it multiple times straight after each other in one session.

You will find that once you know how that you won't even think about it and it will happen time and time again.
    The biggest hurdle is getting it into your head that it isn't pee and to relax.

I've been doing it for 30 years but only recently shared it with my oh as I didn't want to freak him out. I just learnt to hold it back apart from a few times where he would have to dry himself off but we never discussed that. It was only after coming on here I felt able to talk about it as I thought I was a freak lol. My oh adores it and has it mastered after i plucked up the courage of sending him a video of me playing and squirting and he was able to work out from that how he could get me to do it as I was still too shy to relax enough and do it in front of him.

I hope this explanation helps you 😊

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

LRKB thank you for that non graphic but very informative explanation.

A lot of posts have been describing it in a very graphic manner and to be honest have started to make me feel rather inadequate that I don't. The "all women can so it" posts arnt much better - if it was as simple as that we would all be squirting all over the place! Haha

So anyway, thank you. You wrote your post really well. For me that's exactly the kind of advice that I come on Lovehoney for ☺

Ahh that's lovely of you NaughtyNerd thank you 😊 you just made my day 😘

babe97 [sign in to see picture]

I can squirt. Took me quite a while to get relaxed and comfortable enough to do it but my OH really helped me ease into it. I think it comes more naturally to some than others. I know my friend squirts from sexual intercourse without even meaning to, whereas, I have to be stimulated in a certain way and have to be completely relaxed.

It's a lot of fun and really gratifying. Also, it turns my OH on so much!

Hubbyshardwifeswet [sign in to see picture]

My wife squirts a lot during oral sex most of the time after a clitorial orgasm followed by some fingers or a toy on her g spot. But I have had it where I've put pressure on her pubic bone and give her clit a lick and she's squirted everywhere it was a massive turn on ....

Oh yes you are so right pressure on the bottom of the lower abs and pubic bone can really help 😊

I'd forgotten to mention that

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Gentle giant is correct it is better to find it yourself whilst playing solo. The reason being it takes the pressure off of you and you can relax more. First thing first is preparation by
    1. Empty your bladder so you know it isn't pee.
    2. Get a stack of towels underneath you.
    Moving onto playtime
    1. Get your favourite toy or if no toy then use your fingers.
    2. Play with your clit until you are close to cumming but don't orgasm (edge yourself).
    3. Insert 1 or 2 fingers into your vagina and put pressure on the top wall about 2 or 3 inches in or use a specially designed gspot vibrator. It's important that your fingers are rigid and pushing upwards (as though you are trying to touch your pubic mound from the inside.
    4. With previous stimulation on your clitoris this encourages the urethral sponge (gspot) to swell it feels spongy with ribs, similar to the roof of your mouth.
    5. As you rub the gspot you should hear a lot of squelching. This is the gspot filling with fluid (squirt).
    6. Continue rubbing the gspot and you can play with your clit at the same time.
    7. You will feel like you need to pee (continue through that feeling until the urge gets so strong then push your kegel muscles out. I normally remove the toy or fingers when I get that strong urge and that causes me to squirt. (It can take practice to get the timing right)
    8. If I leave toy or fingers in there it trickles instead of squirts.
    9. Sometimes I don't orgasm at the same time, it can be a few seconds after or sometimes I don't orgasm.
    10. Once you have squirted you can continue and do it multiple times straight after each other in one session.

You will find that once you know how that you won't even think about it and it will happen time and time again.
    The biggest hurdle is getting it into your head that it isn't pee and to relax.

I've been doing it for 30 years but only recently shared it with my oh as I didn't want to freak him out. I just learnt to hold it back apart from a few times where he would have to dry himself off but we never discussed that. It was only after coming on here I felt able to talk about it as I thought I was a freak lol. My oh adores it and has it mastered after i plucked up the courage of sending him a video of me playing and squirting and he was able to work out from that how he could get me to do it as I was still too shy to relax enough and do it in front of him.

I hope this explanation helps you 😊

Thanks for this advice LRKB :) it must be a relief for you now your OH knows, and you can both enjoy squirting together.

I'm still on a mission to squirt, and your advice is really great. The part about removing the toy, I've heard this before, definately going to try it. I've got a new G-spot vibe to try, the Je Joue G-kii 2 I'm really excited to try it! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.