• Crisco \ Trex as Anal lube

Gapelover [sign in to see picture]

Hi

Just wondering if anyone here has used Crisco or the UK version Trex as a lube ? I've seen it used a lot in films but not tried it myself. Am thinking of getting some Trex as it's meant to be great but just wondering what it's actually like as a lube

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I can't say I would really recommend using that as lube.. Considering the vast amount of Anal Lubes available on the market, I'd suggest using that.

Bloody iPhone duping my posts now...

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

I most definitely wouldn't recommend using either of them! Like David has said, have a look at some anal lube as it will be a lot safer.

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes things not manufactured and marketed by the 'Big Pharma' for specific purposes have excellent alternative uses; however, I'm not convinced use of shortening as anogenital lubricant would be a spectacularly good idea. Fats can react quite unpredicatbly with contraceptive devices, flesh and secretions; you'd also need to take into account difficulty in washing if they cause any irritation, not to mention the products' susceptability to rancidity.

I recommend taking David's advice…yes they're pricey, but much safer than some precarious off-label use of cooking fats.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Trex is baking fat it's no good if you want to use as lubricant but you'll be able to turn out some nice rock buns or a sponge cake with it i doubt the same could be said with anal lube

Gapelover [sign in to see picture]

I tried this out tonight and it was fantastic. Finally managed to get my large plug all the way in with easy

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

I would refer you to Tristan Taormino's discussion of Crisco etc and the attachment thereto on the part of some of the community. There are some possible health issues.

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Was it Last Tango in Paris, that Marlon Brando 'used' President Butter as a sexual lube?

Personally water based or KY are my preferred lube, the idea of using 'lard' does not appeal to me.

analplayboy [sign in to see picture]

I have been using Trex for a while with great success. It is cheap, lasts a long time and enables me to slide the large collection of huge toys i have bought from Lovehoney over the past few years. I do wonder whether it is worth trying Crisco, as they say that is the best. Anybody got any experience of using it and how does it compare?

MattB [sign in to see picture]

The important thing to remember is not to use it if you're relying on condoms!

It'll weaken the latex

Cornsnake [sign in to see picture]

Mix of Crisco, lubrifist and bodylotion results in a very good long lasting glide for tex large anal insertions or anal fisting. Only lubrifist is too thin those games.
    After playing för a while, you can add only Crisco to mantain the lubrication.
    Crisco has one "big" con. Your home WILL smell crisco for at least 12 hours....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.