• 'Natural' Progesterone Cream?

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys - I am considering trying 'Natural' Progesterone Cream (not synthetic hormones like the pill or hrt etc.) to help with painful periods and general hormonal well being and I just wondered if anyone here has tried it or knows anyone else who has tried it. It is also used for menopause symptoms but I have read that it can also be used for general hormonal health. Thanks in advance for your thoughts :) xx

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

I used this to help conceive my second. I had a hormone imbalance, but no doctor would listen. We tried for 9 months and the second month of using the cream I fell. My baby is now 4 months and I'm feeling I have the same problem again :/ x

Mammame wrote:

I used this to help conceive my second. I had a hormone imbalance, but no doctor would listen. We tried for 9 months and the second month of using the cream I fell. My baby is now 4 months and I'm feeling I have the same problem again :/ x

Thanks Hun - can I ask which one you used :) xx

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

Oh now your asking.....I got it mostly from amazon. It was about a year ago and I also had to take it for the first 12 weeks of preg. It mostly came from the u.s I think. I would advise starting of with a tiny amount and see how you go. Do you have a short second half of your cycle? Mine was 9 days after finishing contraception. My hair fell out and all sorts :/ It seems that years of hormonal contraception and having my first son mucked me up! X

Mammame wrote:

Oh now your asking.....I got it mostly from amazon. It was about a year ago and I also had to take it for the first 12 weeks of preg. It mostly came from the u.s I think. I would advise starting of with a tiny amount and see how you go. Do you have a short second half of your cycle? Mine was 9 days after finishing contraception. My hair fell out and all sorts :/ It seems that years of hormonal contraception and having my first son mucked me up! X

Thanks for replying - I have bought some today which contains U.S natural progesterone. It tells you to use it 14 days on then 14 days off - I will start with a small amount for the first month and see how I get on.

I have heard that the pill can mess up your system - that is why I want to go with the natural approach. Thanks for your help Hun :) xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.