• Dirty Talk

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Hey again everyone!

I was wondering if anyone here is into 'dirty talk' in the bedroom and if so, how did you get started and what sort of things do you say?

It's something I'd like to try but I've no idea how to go about it!

pete_perv [sign in to see picture]

I usually start it by snuggling up to her in bed and touching her bum or her boobs and saying Ilove your sexy ass and nudging it with my dick and telling her I love wanking on to it. She will reply calling me a dirty little b***rd and I'm a perv and what should she do to me . I'll reply with various suggestions and it just goes on like that.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I just can't do it! Have tried and we both just end up in fits of giggles x

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Dirty talk is good but then so is sending a seductive text or two too..... ;)

I think dirty talk in the right mood is ok.... but in the middle of some gentle lovemaking could be a passion killer!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I send it in a text more than I do speak about it I usually whisper in his eye and it starts frrom there its lots of fun to see him twitch and get that glint in his eyes

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Whispering in his eye is pretty kinky. We talk dirty sometimes if we're both in the mood. And by in the mood I mean roaring drunk. Otherwise it can seem contrived and a bit silly

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Hey again everyone!

I was wondering if anyone here is into 'dirty talk' in the bedroom and if so, how did you get started and what sort of things do you say?

Hi ShannonMarlene,

I just remembered there was a thread about this earlier this year and there are some excellent tips on there - see link below - hope this is useful :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/753076-do-you-talk-dirty/

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

I am the same as KF, I like to say it in a text. I am big into spontaneaity so if I am in the mood I will send it anytime.. out of the blue.. its never planned..

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Hey again everyone!

Hi ShannonMarlene,

I just remembered there was a thread about this earlier this year and there are some excellent tips on there - see link below - hope this is useful :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/753076-do-you-talk-dirty/

+1

That was the thread I started :D The advice in there was brilliant and I am now a dirty talk pro ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.