• Female ejaculation

Jay's Gurl [sign in to see picture]

Why is it men find it so hot when a woman squirts?

addictedguy [sign in to see picture]

It is the new multiple orgasm - once something of myth and legend and now the top prize of sexual prowess. That is on a 'man-points' level. The fact that it is a massive turn-on and feels great for both of you are byproducts.

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

i give my 2cents now for me it has to deal with women yapping about fakeing an orgasam when they squirt you know mission was acomplished this is just my opion also make s me supper happy when she squirts i just want to keep pleasing the lady. also i think women are lucky to have mutilpile orgasams if i pop 1 or 2 times im through for a while

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I guess it makes men feel like they've achieved their woman's satisfaction and proves he's done a good job.

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure.... Yes there is a bit of a sense of WOW I can make her do that but then I find it hot when I see my wife do it without me being involved... I enjoy it just like some may enjoy facials or spanking or anal.. It's really whatever floats your boat.

I know when we first started trying to achieve a squirt, my wife was more into achieving it nearly than me... and as she went from gushing to squirting she enjoyed it even more....

Ryuudoragon [sign in to see picture]

From my perspective its all about pleasing her. The wham bang thank you maam is just not on. I, in the absolute want to please and please again. A bloke can achieve his ejaculatory point at any time, any place and with whom ever he's lucky enough to have sex with. But if a woman can ejaculate then its a two way street of enjoyment instead of male only.

McGlovin [sign in to see picture]

So much of my pleasure comes from making & watching her cum. A lot of the new things I want to try are based on hoping it gives her some new experience and does something more for her, don't get me wrong, i'd love to experience it too.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Jay's Gurl wrote:

Why is it men find it so hot when a woman squirts?

We havnt achieved it yet but are having great fun trying. I guess for us to try and explain it for a women to understand is to say what do you feel and think when your OH ejaculates. Most men hope you love it and have a nice sense of achievement, I excited him so much he came.

Now it's not that you can't tell when your OH has had on orgasm. It's just not as obvious as a man's. Also you can see your man's excitement because he has a hard on for you. This is why we men like to see an feel you . Too see if you are wet and engorged. Finally to most men you women smell and taste amazing and female ejaculant is just the best. Hope this helps.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

As its bloody hot that is why

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

I think it's because us blokes might be responsible for it.... and to know that your lady is having a really good time.... that's quite comforting.... :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.