• Sex vouchers

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy you guys!

innis [sign in to see picture]

WoW

What a night, I still can't sleep I'm buzzing so much :) still a bit tipsy too lol.

chunkyg [sign in to see picture]

Don't you love it when a plan comes together. Many congratulations on working it through, communication and finding a mutual way forward. So pleased for you :-)

Thank you, it's opened my eyes and things went further last night than we had planned. However it's a great way to start the New Year if you ask me lol. I still can't sleep. Best NYE night ever .

What happened last night.

We left the house at 7 and made our way into the City to meet Liam and Ann Marie. My wife looked stunning in a long tight red dress which showed off her body perfectly, the dress had a slit which showed just enough off her leg to drive the imagination into overdrive. On the way my wife said that we should tell them we are meeting friends for the New year celebrations, we thought it was a great 'get out' excuse if we didn't get on with Liam and Ann.

When we got closer to the pub my wife and I nearly turned back, first her then me, I think it was nerves, but we decided if we were ever going to do it then we would have to get over this first hurdle. Anyway we had all agreed that it was only going to be a meet for drinks to get to know each other, as we had nothing was going to happen anyway we decided to go ahead. We got to the pub early got a table and ordered a bottle of red and white wine, asked for 4 glasses and waited for Liam and Ann. We got a text message a few minutes later saying they had just got off the train and would be with us in about 20 minutes, we sat nervously drinking a glass off wine, wondering if we would get along. It was now or never, no turning back. Liam text to ask where we were sitting, they were in the pub, my heart raced as I texted back. We saw them, my wife squeezed my hand so tight and asked me not to leave her alone, Ann was a small blonde with amazing breasts, she was wearing a short skirt with a top black shirt that was buttoned to show of her breasts, I admit I found her very attractive.

We started drinking and chatting and we found ourselves getting on, like we had been friends for years. Not once did we mention swapping wife's or where we wanted the night to end up, it was just a goods night company, I even found myself forgetting why we had meet them. That was until my wife went to the bar to order a few more bottles off wine, Liam excused himself and said he needed the restroom. I was by myself with Ann, I was slightly drunk so if felt comfortable and we chatted about ourselves, what we enjoy, hobbies, work. Ann told me to look over my shoulder, Liam was at the bar with my wife, his had was squeezing her bum and she was letting him, if I'm honest I felt jealous and a bit angry, but only for a few seconds. That's when I felt my cock getting hard and I knew there and then that we were going to further tonight than we have orginnaly agreed.

As they came back to the table with 2 bottles of wine and bubbly I knew we were here for the night, I could see it on my wife's face. As midnight approached Liam and my wife got very cosy, his hands were all over her and the occasionally whispered in each other's ears, my wife gets very kinky when she's drunk, she's like another person, and when drunk was always up for swinging. Ann and I started to flirt, my wife nodded as to say 'go for it'. Ann suggested we go for a dance, I agreed and left my wife and Liam at the table, I said I wouldn't leave her alone but things had changed since we first arrived. On the dance floor Ann asked if I fancied her, I said yes, she replied with 'good' and me you. She tapped my cock which was rock hard and whispered in my ear 'this belongs to me tonight' As it approached midnight we had agreed to go to another pub as soon as the countdown was over.

3, 2, 1 "Happy New Year" I kissed my wife, who then turned to Liam for a New Years kiss which turned into a very long lingering snog. Ann suggested we leave them to it and go for another dance, as soon as we where out of site she pulled me in for a kiss, wow, just wow, I was kissing another woman and I loved it, I've hadn't felt as horny as this in a long time. I needed her, there and then. I suggested we go back to ours, she agreed and we went and got Liam and my wife, they had the same idea. We got a taxi and arrived at our house just before 1. We where all a bit tipsy and I suggested we play Monogamy, we had to improvise as it's a two person game, however it was easily done. More drink flowed and the game was creating a lot off laughs and giggles, it starts off slow but slowly builds up. One of the questions for my wife was 'what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done? I though she was going to say about the time we went to a strip club or something, but no she said 'I gave someone a blow job in the mens toilet' Liam laughed and said yeah, I know. My wife had gave Liam a blow job while I was dancing with his wife, wow, I loved that, I loved the fact that my wife, who usually doesn't like giving head and sucked another mans cock in a public toilet while I was in the same pub. Things progressed in key with lots of laughs and heavy petting but then things started to go up a notch. I'll finish it off later if anyone's interested, I'm only writing this so I can remember it before I sober up fully lol.

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

Wow sounds like a great night and a great way to bring in the new year! Good for you!

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I could never do that, but if it makes you both happy, good for you! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.