• Sex vouchers

    1388050779
    innis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2013

    My wife bought me some sex vouchers for Xmas, it has the usual BJ on demand, full body massage with happy ending etc.

    there are two vouchers that I can't decide what to do.

    1st one...Attend an activity of your choice, sexual or not, no complaints (she has put no swingers party's lol)

    2nd one... Your choice (except anal)

    What would you decide to do?

    1388058449
    Trial&Error [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 91
    • Joined: 19 Jun 2011

    Sex outdoors? With risk of getting caught?

    1388060744
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 267
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    Surely, half the fun of 'Al Fresco' is the possibility of being caught, or at least seen...?

    Shame the Swinging one is banned. That would be my recommendation.

    1388062160
    northernuk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 63
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2011

    Make your own video?

    1388064721
    Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1506
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    Videos are definitely a fun way to spice things up. Perhaps get her to make a video just for you?

    1388081060
    Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 667
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2013

    Event: night at a hotel with the "goodie bag"

    for the "your choice" I would use it for some play that I thought she would be into but we have not explored yet (but not to bold as I would want to respect her offer to try new things and not put her off offering again)

    let us know what you settle on

    1388081389
    dommewife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2013

    What a lovely present. Love your idea Cowboy81 :)

    1388087111
    innis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2013

    Some great ideas, I love the video one always wanted to do it and this could be my chance, I know she would enjoy it to, I could book a hotel room and include the goodie bag, kill two birds with one stone lol

    @Cyklon in reference to the swingers, we watch swining porn and we both get off on the idea, but she wants to keep it between us, maybe one day.

    Cheers for all the suggestions x

    1388089903
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 267
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    @innis - That's cool.

    You could still visit a Swing Club - you don't have to 'play' - if you don't want to. Up to you...

    1388095426
    innis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2013

    Cyklon wrote:

    @innis - That's cool.

    You could still visit a Swing Club - you don't have to 'play' - if you don't want to. Up to you...

    I'd love to, I know we would both enjoy it, however it's my wife that would need convincing.

    She admitted one night that she would love to have a foursome with another married couple, maybe I'll try to go down that line first lol.

    we went through a bad patch recently when she lost her sex drive, thankfully it's back to where it once was so I won't push to hard yet lol.

    1388175273
    innis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2013

    Ok, advice, should I pursue this.

    I brought up the swingers party idea again last night to which my wife said no, fair enough I thought. We went to bed and watched some porn and eventually started watching cuckold porn. She said she would like to fuck another man while I watch, it then quickly turned to a foursome idea, so swinging but in the comfort of our own home if you like. She was well up for it, we even went looking on adult dating sites for like wise couples This turned us both on and we had fantastic sex. Problem is we were both drunk last night , she said this afternoon (sober) that it's not going to happen and that it's just a fantasy. What should I do? Leave it as a fantasy or pursue it.
    1388176246
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 267
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    What do YOU want to do....??

    What you describe is do-able, via one of the swinging sites. But do you really want to.....?

    1388179599
    innis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2013

    I really want to do it, the thought of some other man fucking my wife is a massive turn on. I think my wife wants to but is nervous, when she has a drink at the weekend she's up for it but not when she's sober.

    im not sure what to do,

    1388188453
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 267
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    I know what I would do - but I am not you. You need to be sure.

    Its all possible - if you want to. You just need to decide, to investigate further.

    1388505116
    innis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2013

    Cyklon wrote:

    I know what I would do - but I am not you. You need to be sure.

    Its all possible - if you want to. You just need to decide, to investigate further.

    So we have talked about it in great depth over Xmas and we have decided to have a foursome with a couple we met on adult friend finder. We have been chatting for the last few days on FaceTime with them and they are in the same boat as us ( first timers)

    we are meeting them tonight for a few drinks and to arrange a date for our fun night in. We have a few rules we are going to follow, condoms all in the same bed and we have to be with both the man and woman, I.e I just can't have sex with the woman.

    My wife is really looking forward to it, as I am, she's even bought sexy lingerie for the occasion. Our sex life has improved 1000% recently! I'm hoping this boosts it even further

    1388509848
    FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 341
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2013

    Nice! Good for you innis!

    1388513192
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 267
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    @innis - Well done..! Not too difficult.

    Have fun - safely...

    1388513834
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 267
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    PS. It shows how relatively easy is for couples to do this..... :-(

    1388515632
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3587
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    innis wrote:

    Cyklon wrote:

    I know what I would do - but I am not you. You need to be sure.

    Its all possible - if you want to. You just need to decide, to investigate further.

    So we have talked about it in great depth over Xmas and we have decided to have a foursome with a couple we met on adult friend finder. We have been chatting for the last few days on FaceTime with them and they are in the same boat as us ( first timers)

    we are meeting them tonight for a few drinks and to arrange a date for our fun night in. We have a few rules we are going to follow, condoms all in the same bed and we have to be with both the man and woman, I.e I just can't have sex with the woman.

    My wife is really looking forward to it, as I am, she's even bought sexy lingerie for the occasion. Our sex life has improved 1000% recently! I'm hoping this boosts it even further

    Have fun enjoy it

    1388518401
    innis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2013

    It was very easy to orginise.

    just about to head out, my wife looks amazing and she's cleaned the house top to bottom, I'm not really prepared for anything go happen tonight but I have a feeling my wife is. Maybe after a few drinks we will see what happens.

    im very nervous but sooooo excited :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.