• Shaven, trimmed or natural for the guy

Dodger78 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, any one considered lasering?
    My wife and I have been waxing for years but are thinking about lasering.

Treegirl [sign in to see picture]

Completely shaved for me and either natural or trimmed for my BF

prick harness [sign in to see picture]

I adore torturing myself with hot wax, and this is useful for cutting the hairs the razor leaves behind. To slide my hand over the the soft, completely naked area just above my prick is a lovely sensation.

Topcat07 [sign in to see picture]

I want to try completely shaved but will it itch(male)

Rampant Horse [sign in to see picture]

I have always been a natural sort of guy. Lately though I went for the trimmed and shaved option and will never look back.

Not really keen on it when it's all smooth, but the short re growth is heaps better than the tropical cock forest I had before.

longhotcok [sign in to see picture]

I always just left my pubes untrimmed or unshaven throughout my life pretty much until I just had a change of mind and decided to trim it and shave it until I was smooth… Best decision I made but also worst.

I felt so exposed down there though, but was so relived that I wasn’t getting pubes ripped out as I ‘repositioned’ my bits or having my underwear grip and pull them out. (It honestly happened)

Although this ‘exposed’ feeling went on for about a week or two I must say that id much prefer to have it shaven or at least trimmed to me having pubes about half a cm thick. My partner on the other hand I’m not so fussed about. It’s there decision and it’s there choice to have it like a bush or have it like a bare field.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Topcat07 wrote:

Yes it will, I have done it from time to time and it does itch as it grows back.

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

I like men trimmed and me it depends on how i feel, I normally have it trimmed and sometimes i shave it all off

kinkycpl [sign in to see picture]

Topcat07 wrote:

Yea it will, at first anyway. My girlfriend likes me to be completely shaven so have been having a go at it for the last couple of months. The first couple of times I was red raw afterwards and by the time it had stopped being sore the hair had started to come back again. 2 tips, use a premium razor and plenty of moisturiser afterwards. Doing this for a few weeks and you will have no problems.
    Pinkmarshmallow [sign in to see picture]

I'm shaved. I just prefer it that way as more hygienic! I like a guy trimmed :)

Topcat07 [sign in to see picture]

Pinkmarshmallow wrote:

I'm shaved. I just prefer it that way as more hygienic! I like a guy trimmed :)

Not sure how to quote two people at once But thanks to you and gentle giant If I did it tonight would it itch tommorow? How long does it start for the itching to kick in
    Magic Matt [sign in to see picture]

My gf is always completely shaved, which I love. And I'm very tightly trimmed (although always completely shaved on my balls, which she loves, especially as she loves licking them!)

Delorean Gray [sign in to see picture]

I use nair, sack and crack, which Lady Delorean prefers. now where is a question for the ladies, mans pits, shaven trimmed or natural.

I went to a fetish fair and wore a short sleeved vest top and leather waistcoat, my pits were on show, I wanted to trim but lady Delorean said I was a man and men have pit hairs. does anyone else agree?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.