• [guide] Performing cunnilingus (or eating pussy)

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Fab guide, especially for anyone unsure of themselves.

Though have to say I adore my OH going down on me & he's amazing at it never fails to have me an orgasming quivering wreck and is by far the best way to drive me crazy if I'm starting to flag at any point during an extended session

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

Great guide, and I think I definitely learned some new things! Even though I know what I like to receive, that's never made me particularly good at the giving...

mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm thinking that it would be a good idea to include your guide in the school's Sex Education Curriculum.

That way all the girls in the UK will receive the best orgasms possible from the moment they reach the age of consent instead of having to wait.......................... until they discover a man who has taken the time to study the art. For some girls, it's a long, laborious wait. It should be drummed into the little b*****s. Tee hee!

Girls know what is required - it is just heterosexual boys who need the lesson, from what I read in the forums.

Stuburns wrote:

Waiting for the women's version for giving oral to your bloke?
    Think this works:
    1, just go down there, lick, suck, wank but don't bite and swallow the nectar. Not as long as for women but gives the same effect.
    Men, such simple creatures.

I'm loving this..................

Men are just not as complicated as us girls.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

mrsdivine69 wrote:

I'm thinking that it would be a good idea to include your guide in the school's Sex Education Curriculum.

That way all the girls in the UK will receive the best orgasms possible from the moment they reach the age of consent instead of having to wait.......................... until they discover a man who has taken the time to study the art. For some girls, it's a long, laborious wait. It should be drummed into the little b*****s. Tee hee!

Girls know what is required - it is just heterosexual boys who need the lesson, from what I read in the forums.

To be fair to the males of our species.....it is OUR responsibility as women to TELL them what we want and how we like it. Ladies....if you lay back and remain silent while your man is down there trying his best to pleasure you and you are not enjoying it...well then its your own fault that you are not getting mind blowing oral sex.

Men are not mind readers! We are definitely more complicated (Seriously, some days I tell him what I like and the next day it could be completely different) so expecting men to be good at something, or worse....berating them if they get it wrong, when you don't tell them how you like it is...well...not very fair really!

Fluffbags wrote:

mrsdivine69 wrote:

To be fair to the males of our species.....it is OUR responsibility as women to TELL them what we want and how we like it. Ladies....if you lay back and remain silent while your man is down there trying his best to pleasure you and you are not enjoying it...well then its your own fault that you are not getting mind blowing oral sex.

Men are not mind readers! We are definitely more complicated (Seriously, some days I tell him what I like and the next day it could be completely different) so expecting men to be good at something, or worse....berating them if they get it wrong, when you don't tell them how you like it is...well...not very fair really!

Hello Fluffbags.

My post was meant in fun. (Note the smiley). Sorry if it comes across otherwise. I'm not berating anyone.

Pesonally, I have no complaints of my own man. He's a master at the art. I wholeheartedly agree, telling your partner what you want is the way to go. I'm just picking up on what others say on the forum................ There appears to be a few girls out there not getting the attention they deserve as women.

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Can I also reassure any women who need to communicate their needs that doing so is sexy as f*ck!

Deja vu! We had almost this exact same conversation in an earlier post! Sorry but you seem to think if you bang a smiley at the end of something you say...people should automatically NOT question or challenge anything because..."Note the smiley" This is like people who tell offensive or trolling kind of jokes and then go..."Wow...I was only joking, can't you take a joke!"

I am not offended by your comment. Nor was I accusing you of berating men, but I did not take it as a joke either. I was simply saying that IF any woman berates a man for being crap at something, after she stays quiet...is not fair on the guy and I personally think it is really unfair and quite dangerous for a woman to believe oral sex is her RIGHT as a woman and god damn the poor guy who cannot do it well. Telling young lads they need to learn the lesson and that it needs to be "drummed into the little bastards" is not funny to me....even if you add a smiley. But that is just my opinion and so we can just beg to differ.

>>> A smiley...so you understand this is all in good faith and not to be taken seriously.

Fluffbags wrote:

Deja vu! We had almost this exact same conversation in an earlier post! Sorry but you seem to think if you bang a smiley at the end of something you say...people should automatically NOT question or challenge anything because..."Note the smiley" This is like people who tell offensive or trolling kind of jokes and then go..."Wow...I was only joking, can't you take a joke!"

I am not offended by your comment. Nor was I accusing you of berating men, but I did not take it as a joke either. I was simply saying that IF any woman berates a man for being crap at something, after she stays quiet...is not fair on the guy and I personally think it is really unfair and quite dangerous for a woman to believe oral sex is her RIGHT as a woman and god damn the poor guy who cannot do it well. Telling young lads they need to learn the lesson and that it needs to be "drummed into the little bastards" is not funny to me....even if you add a smiley. But that is just my opinion and so we can just beg to differ.

>>> A smiley...so you understand this is all in good faith and not to be taken seriously.

"drummed into the little buggers" actually. (Sorry if that word offends anyone - just using it in full as it has been misread earlier)

It was my intention of praising the work that Ste had done on the piece. It's fine work.

I shall stick to playing games on the forum in future and know my place.

Am I allowed to chant 'Fight! Fight!' from the sideines or would that be in bad taste?

Or can I offer you both a glass of wine and a chance to unwind from the stresses of daily life?...

Alastor wrote:

Am I allowed to chant 'Fight! Fight!' from the sideines or would that be in bad taste?

Or can I offer you both a glass of wine and a chance to unwind from the stresses of daily life?...

I'll take the wine and a cuddle please A. As you know, I'm a lover not a fighter. I don't suppose there's a bit of foot worship going spare too, is there?

Would have put a smiley in there normally, but daren't today in case I offend anyone. xxx

It was not my intention to make you feel unwelcome. Your opinion is just as valid as mine. We don't have to agree on everything. If everyone thought the same it would be a boring old world and a boring old forum!

PS: Agreed....This is a fab guide.

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Alastor wrote:

I'll take the wine and a cuddle please A. As you know, I'm a lover not a fighter. I don't suppose there's a bit of foot worship going spare too, is there?

Would have put a smiley in there normally, but daren't today in case I offend anyone. xxx

As long as I am permitted both the footwear and later barefoot modes, then yes. xxx

Before I begin though, do sink into my arms and tell me about your week...

Alastor wrote:

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Alastor wrote:

As long as I am permitted both the footwear and later barefoot modes, then yes. xxx

It's a deal.

Fluffbags wrote:

It was not my intention to make you feel unwelcome. Your opinion is just as valid as mine. We don't have to agree on everything. If everyone thought the same it would be a boring old world and a boring old forum!

Wine?

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Alastor wrote:

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Alastor wrote:

It's a deal.

So, divine one, your week...

Alastor wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Wine?

Awww! Well, a cuppa would be nice. I don't drink. Too old to suffer through those hangovers lol

Fluffbags wrote:

Finally Mrs D & Fluffbags agrees.

Maybe we do have something in common after all.......................

Fluffbags wrote:

Alastor wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Wine?

Awww! Well, a cuppa would be nice. I don't drink. Too old to suffer through those hangovers lol

I am sure that could be arranged. I am not allowed enough for hangovers nowadays.

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Finally Mrs D & Fluffbags agrees.

Maybe we do have something in common after all.......................

Shhhhhh! The universe may implode if it finds out! lol x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.