• Sex Fantasys whats yours?

LoverOfDeep [sign in to see picture]

I have fantasies about being with another man... After being forced to dress in women's lingerie... I'd probably really enjoy it but don't think id ever go there.

Kind of have an obsession with big penis' too

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Oh for all you guys that fantasise about experiences with other guys.... Why can my partner not be like you all ;-)

He knows I would love to see him with another guy, but it makes him a little uncomfortable so I haven't bothered telling him all the details >.< he did force me to rim him the other day though this is definitely a step in the right direction!!

My fantasy is mmf, specifically I would LOVE to see my partner suck off his best mate - viewing from a distance, like spying and then coming in and getting involved by 69'ing with the friend so that we're both licking and sucking... Damn I'm horny now lol

Would love to do proper DP too with 2 guys - I like anal better than standard sex normally so this would be something amazing to try :-)

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Oh and my partner did one of those Make-Up selfies for cancer research.... It was so HOT even with the beard... Actually the beard was better lol
    I keep looking at the photos even now like 3 weeks later.... I think if his friends hadn't been over at the time I would definitely have had my way ;-)

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

When you do convince him drop me a line... :P

Tamz-88 [sign in to see picture]

I want my husband to watch me with another girl, I love the taste avid feel of a woman but I was not with my husband when I had these experiences so I would LOVE for him to be tied to a chair watching Ave enjoying the show, I would also love to use a strap on with him and watch him with another man!!

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Mine varies from time to time, but normally involves somethinng alone the lines of the following.

What starts as a serious moment with someone (male), suddenly something will click and a brief touch will become more and then a kiss, before we fall back kissing, and stripping each other as we go. And then make love.

The males are normally real people I know, some are surprising as they are not people I would normally show any interest in.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.