• shrinkage

datalogger [sign in to see picture]

So... my penis is average length and slightly above average girth. However,I suffer from severe shrinkage. Often it completely shriveled up and hides away. I'm not sure if boxer briefs may be causing this.
    I've found using the bathmate has helped but this may just placebo. Anyone have any advice or have similar issues? Much appreciated.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Oooo. You have one of those cool magic ones with impressive hydraulics? This is not a bad thing at all.

Seriously, small when flaccid has advantages. Or so the owner of the one I knew best which did this assured me. He did struggle with the "need to have a big one" head trip you guys get yourselves into - even though when erect he was painfully (for me) large.

So my advice is to like yourself as you are.

dh [sign in to see picture]

I'm also above average when erect but mine goes pretty small when flacid too; I have never really let it bother me. It can be a little embarassing the first time with a lady, but if you have the size when it matters then it really is an insignificant issue

GarynChrissy [sign in to see picture]

Cracking advice rosehip Gary hides away when flaccid to but hits all of the right spots when he needs to.

Men need to stop worrying how big it is and start thinking about can i use it right becasue if you cant then it will be painful for any woman and thats not good.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

datalogger wrote:

So... my penis is average length and slightly above average girth. However,I suffer from severe shrinkage. Often it completely shriveled up and hides away. I'm not sure if boxer briefs may be causing this.
    I've found using the bathmate has helped but this may just placebo. Anyone have any advice or have similar issues? Much appreciated.

Your Bathmate will help with shrinkage to no end. It certainly isn't a placebo and really does put your penis through a workout regime to increase length and girth.

Do you do a lot of sport or running? This can also cause shrinkage due to your manhood being jostled about in your pants during sport. With all the rough and tumble down there your body naturally tries to defend itself and will tuck itself away when not in use.

If you do run, cycle or do anything else which you think bashes your bits around, perhaps different underwear would help? Or changing your exercise routine to give your genitals a break?

On the flip side, being overweight hides the top section of your penis and makes it look smaller. If you're overweight and feel this could be part of the problem, losing a few pounds will immediately make your penis look bigger when its flaccid, and erect.

Otherwise, I would definitely recommend sticking to your Bathmate routine as this will help a lot. You can also look up a technique called Jelqing which is a manual way of increasing blood flow to the penis. Lots of men report positive results from Jelqing.

Having said this, lots of men are 'growers, not showers' and in reality, it's not how big you are, it's what you can do with it that's important!

Good luck :)

dh [sign in to see picture]

So does a bathmate only increase the size of a flacid penis or does it make a difference to an erection too?

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

As a nurse I can tell you I have probably seen a few thousand willies in my career and many men have what you are describing. As long as it 'grows' and you know what to do with it, then don't b concerned.
    I've been with men who looked massive when they were flaccid and then when they took an erection there was minimal change! So that was a total let down. I would be more impressed watching one 'suddenly appear" x x

Thanks for the advice guys and girls. I have to be extremely careful with the bathmate as I have found I get water retention with even minimal vacuum for just a few minutes. I also don't use it regulary but Im trying to do so more often.

I think the bathmate makes a DIFFERENCE to both when accompanied by other exercises. It's a tediously slow process so you have to be in it for the long haul.

scotman [sign in to see picture]

like a lot of guys I'm very small when flaccid but beware when erect it could put someone's eye out lol. When I was younger I thought that I was to small and embarrassed by my flaccid cock when with a new partner but with reassurance from understanding older partners can hold myself high. Hope this helps those who think their equipment is not up to standard just cause you're not hung when flaccid.

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

I came across this site yesterday (following a link comparing the size of humans with apes)

http://www.erectionphotos.com/frames_index.htm

There are a whole set of pictures showing men flacid and erect, I guess most men really don't see all the variations.

ksw1980 [sign in to see picture]

Like most, Kian is small when not ready for action…he isn't when needed though! :) (He's a perfect fit inside me and that's all that matters.)

Stockings [sign in to see picture]

Better to be a grower than a shower XD

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

MrB is a grower, which i like, especially when i make him grow. I love it when he grows in my mouth

ksw1980 [sign in to see picture]

BigBikeGuy wrote:

MrB is a grower, which i like, especially when i make him grow. I love it when he grows in my mouth

It's a lovely feeling isn't it? ;-)
    LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

I love seeing one grow so seeing a 'small' one grow to epic proportions would be such a turn on and to be honest an ego boost as I could tell myself it was all down to me!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Private Member: That page you linked was brilliant. I liked how it basically showed so many different "styles" You get a good idea scrolling through the pictures, of all the different "types" growers, showers, some that are inverted and hide away until stimulated, cut, uncut, ones with bends and ones straight as arrows. Very good! I hope that gives men more confidence, because, after all, penises are just like faces...no two are exactly alike and they vary a lot. Brilliant.

As for the Hydromax, we own two (x30 and x40) and have to say, they work amazingly well. We used them almost every day for a month to 6 weeks and the results became almost permanent. As the initial swelling went down, there was still an increase in size until the next time we used them. The only thing I am not sure about is if these results last after NOT using the pump for 1 or 2 months. This we shall try next. See if it all goes back to its original size etc if you stop using them.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.