• Sex and Christmas are they compatible.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Love the idea of having some special time with my OH but after all the food , the kids and the in-laws and my own perants just too knackered. We Allways make an effort on new years eve to see the new year in with a bang. How does everyone else plan to get some time together over the festive period?

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

Christmas eve into Christmas day for us :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I don't see why its different to normal - if the opportunity arises and permission is granted then its jiggy all the way

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Every year my period seems to fall on Christmas and Birthdays. Although this doesn't prevent me from having sex, it means more mess, which with everything else going on I would prefer to avoid.

But other than that I just treat it all as if I was having sex any other time of the year.

Sarah 77 [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

I don't see why its different to normal - if the opportunity arises and permission is granted then its jiggy all the way

Absolutely!

With Mickus off his night shifts for 10 days, we'll be making the most of cuddles on the couch during the day and our sexy time at night ;-)

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Sex and Xmas...... well I have the Xmas sorted....

But the sex...... I'd need a partner for that! :)

Shy_Guy [sign in to see picture]

We normally try to take some time off work to visit family etc. We try to have sex at Christmas but if we aren't able to on the day we do between Christmas and new year. We don't have kids but are normally staying with family.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

maybe you could get the in laws/ parents to take the kids for a walk?

I've never been in a relationship around christmas where we were committed enough to go to the other persons house - so i've never had to deal with it.

Christmas is disrupting my sex life though as the buddy has exams (important career related ones) in the next few weeks and he's a home body who goes to visit relatives most weekends - with christmas being more frequent!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I am pretty lucky in that my family do not do overnight stays at mine, so it just depends on how tired we are at the end of the day really. Just like any other day. I am also pretty lucky in that I live with two men, so with three of us, the work load is not so high on each person. Yeh, I guess we would treat it like any other day and say "it depends on the tiredness levels at the end of the day"

Mickus [sign in to see picture]

Sarah 77 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Absolutely!

With Mickus off his night shifts for 10 days, we'll be making the most of cuddles on the couch during the day and our sexy time at night ;-)

Sexmas it is then!!!

Sarah 77 [sign in to see picture]

Mickus wrote:

Sarah 77 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Absolutely!

Sexmas it is then!!!

Hell yeh!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Totally agree - for us it is no different to any other day :) xx

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

I shall be hoping the OH is in the right mood, yet recent events may postpone festive intimacies & nudity

dh [sign in to see picture]

Can't see much action going on this year; despite the fact we'll both be drunk and horny; we're staying at my parents and will have our two-year-old in the room. I think the best we'll manage is a quick fumble in the bathroom (assuming there isn't a queue to use it!)

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

My Inlaws are staying Christmas week so my plan will be too get them drunk so they pass out! And then just try for quiet sex. I managed to conceive a baby when they stayed last year, so they know we still do it when they are about x

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Sex at christmas is no different for myself & my other half as we go round to see all my relatives for christmas day, so christmas eve & christmas day (when we get home), hopefully mrs clause will get a good sackful of goodies.

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

Morning sex on christmas is up in the top 5.

I try to make it a bit spesh ( new undies, a hat etc.)

SnoWMan [sign in to see picture]

Kasey wrote:

Morning sex on christmas is up in the top 5.

I try to make it a bit spesh ( new undies, a hat etc.)

That sounds awesome..

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Always try to make time for some fun over Christmas but it doesn't always go to plan

Jack and Jill [sign in to see picture]

It's just me and my OH this Xmas, stocking up on lube, toys and games.....can't wait for a filthy couple of days!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.