• Watching someone else have sex

KinkyKLL [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone ever watched anyone having sex? Either with or without the other people knowing. I'd love to watch it live.

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Me and my partner have watched couples having sex on webcam,

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

have never seen another couple, but watched my gf have sex with friends and it turns me on no end.

Went to a sex show in Amsterdam once and was the most boring and uninteresting event of my life!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

No I haven't personally, although my friend said she went dogging once to watch with her other half and said it was exciting but nervous at the same time. Suppose incase you get caught but also gives you a rush of adrenaline.

Not sure if I would ever have the guts to watch someone in person doing it, :/ but never say never

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

No I haven't personally, although my friend said she went dogging once to watch with her other half and said it was exciting but nervous at the same time. Suppose incase you get caught but also gives you a rush of adrenaline.
    Not sure if I would ever have the guts to watch someone in person doing it, :/ but never say never

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

yep i have we had a threesome i was bangging my wife while she was eat by another lady, then i banged a friends wife while he watched then he banged her after also me and him 69 ed so yeah you can i have i guess those were the days

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

When I was 19 I was at my friends boyfriends house for a party. At the end of the night it was just me, my friend, her boyfriend and one of his friends. We were all sleeping in the same room and my friend and her boyfriend had sex. I think they must of thought me and his friend were sleeping but we were both awake it really turned me on hearing tthem having sex and trying to be quiet.

paul10 [sign in to see picture]

Poppicat wrote:

When I was 19 I was at my friends boyfriends house for a party. At the end of the night it was just me, my friend, her boyfriend and one of his friends. We were all sleeping in the same room and my friend and her boyfriend had sex. I think they must of thought me and his friend were sleeping but we were both awake it really turned me on hearing tthem having sex and trying to be quiet.

very similair to this. after a wedding i was sharing a room with a couple who thought i was asleep.

was a real turn on and seemed to be for them too as when they realised i was awake and masturbating they went again x

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

Yes, often. On our first swinger club visit we watched others in a playroom, then went in and joined them.

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

when I was younger my girlfriend & I shared a room with my mate & his girlfriend, at a house party I can't remember which couple initiated it but we ended up having sex at the same time as they did, very horny as I recall

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

No. Not.... yet.....! On my To Do list.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.