• What is the best orgasm?

    1386458790
    Mr.Smith [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 63
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2011

    Hi Ladies, just curious what is the best orgasm clit or vaginal penetration & if clit do you prefer to rub your own clit or get your o/h to rub it?

    1386459000

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I can't orgasm from vaginal penetration or should I say I never have done.

    My favourite way to orgasm is when my partner gives me oral while using two fingers inside me.

    1386459256
    Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1078
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    I'd settle for any at all as I've never had one. I think I've read that clitoral is more common/easier to achieve?

    1386459941
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1941
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    Ive never come solely from penetration on its own (not many women do) but i do prefer clitoral stimulation while I have penetration as well. Easiest way for me is through use of fingers as it's more likely to hit my g spot than a penis

    1386460297
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4214
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    I know you've asked for ladies opinions, but as an open forum I'm gonna chuck my hat in the ring...

    If it's advice you're seeking, mine would be just have fun giving Mrs.Smith pleasure - ask her afterwards what you could have done differently to make it better. Everyone is different, just experiment!!

    1386460672
    myghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1463
    • Joined: 30 Dec 2012

    i only usually orgasm if clitoral stimulation is involved i find manual stimulation if there's no penetration boring so always use a vibrator/dildo of some sort

    1386536928
    Always Hot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 241
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2013

    My fav have to be when oh starts with oral, then moves to using his fingers stimulating my clit while inserting fingers, but then he will stimulate my clit while inserting his cock when I am at that point, that is when I have the strongest most awesome orgasm :-)

    1386538773
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    I love it when my OH goes down on me and inserts two fingers and rubs my g stop making me squirt while my clit is being nibbled

    1386539273
    jerrybean [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 135
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2007

    My wife can't orgasm from vaginal penetration alone.

    Her best orgasms occur when I give her oral, with 2 or 3 fingers in her pussy or a well lubed finger or two in her butt.

    1386539478
    jerrybean [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 135
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2007

    Also, this also always gives her a big O

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11598

    She loves the size & the ears.

    1386541276
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 512
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    I'm not really sure what I'd say is the best orgasm. For one, I'm a little weird in that my clitoris is really sensitive - too sensitive for me to actually enjoy it being directly stimulated. I usually prefer stimulating it through my labia and stimulating the nerves at the entrance to the vagina at the same time - that gives me pretty intense orgasms.

    I can orgasm without clitoral stimulation though; I also love g-spot stimulation. My partner is better at it (I find it pretty difficult with my own fingers) and those are intense orgasms, especially when he gets his fingers deep.

    But I think the best are those that come from a mixture of clitoral, internal/g-spot, and/or anal stimulation.

    1386706816
    Miss O [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2013

    I also can't orgasm from penetration alone (or at least haven't so far). I love having my OH tease my clit with his tongue while he has two or more fingers inside me. I also have ridiculously sensitive nipples so I climax much faster and harder if they are being stimulated, especially with his mouth. But to be honest, any orgasm will do.

    1386714918
    Sarah 77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 347
    • Joined: 13 Nov 2013

    Miss O wrote:

    I also can't orgasm from penetration alone (or at least haven't so far). I love having my OH tease my clit with his tongue while he has two or more fingers inside me. I also have ridiculously sensitive nipples so I climax much faster and harder if they are being stimulated, especially with his mouth. But to be honest, any orgasm will do.

    I'm the same, when OH is stimulating my nipples it sends me over the edge. Mine too are very sensitive, I absolutely love it

    1386733050
    Mickus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2013

    Sum Sub wrote:

    I know you've asked for ladies opinions, but as an open forum I'm gonna chuck my hat in the ring...

    If it's advice you're seeking, mine would be just have fun giving Mrs.Smith pleasure - ask her afterwards what you could have done differently to make it better. Everyone is different, just experiment!!

    Sound adivce

    We always discuss Orgasm tactics afterwards!!

    1386754403
    Sarah 77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 347
    • Joined: 13 Nov 2013

    Lol tactics! 'Tis true, a good natter afterwards is the perfect time to communicate ;)

    1386765298
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 619
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    Candied Citrus wrote:

    I'm not really sure what I'd say is the best orgasm. For one, I'm a little weird in that my clitoris is really sensitive - too sensitive for me to actually enjoy it being directly stimulated. I usually prefer stimulating it through my labia and stimulating the nerves at the entrance to the vagina at the same time - that gives me pretty intense orgasms.

    I can orgasm without clitoral stimulation though; I also love g-spot stimulation. My partner is better at it (I find it pretty difficult with my own fingers) and those are intense orgasms, especially when he gets his fingers deep.

    But I think the best are those that come from a mixture of clitoral, internal/g-spot, and/or anal stimulation.

    Candied Citrus, I could have writen this........

    Definatly penatration for me.

    1386771832
    Little Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 292
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2008

    Usually a clit orgasm but both clit and vaginal penetration is just a winner! It all depends what I do or what positions me and my OH use.

    Doggy and missionary seem to be the best for me to have an orgasm with vaginal penetration. :D

    If my OH can be here to give me an orgasm via clit penetration then that's good with me. ;)

    1386779616
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    Clitoral is far more intense for me!

    1388286234
    Bluebells [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 135
    • Joined: 29 Sep 2013

    I can come very hard from deep penetration, but if I had to pick one - I'd say my favourite orgasm is from a combination of a tongue on my clitoris, and a finger in my anus.

    1388346315
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 512
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    crazy horse wrote:

    Candied Citrus wrote:

    I'm not really sure what I'd say is the best orgasm. For one, I'm a little weird in that my clitoris is really sensitive - too sensitive for me to actually enjoy it being directly stimulated. I usually prefer stimulating it through my labia and stimulating the nerves at the entrance to the vagina at the same time - that gives me pretty intense orgasms.

    I can orgasm without clitoral stimulation though; I also love g-spot stimulation. My partner is better at it (I find it pretty difficult with my own fingers) and those are intense orgasms, especially when he gets his fingers deep.

    But I think the best are those that come from a mixture of clitoral, internal/g-spot, and/or anal stimulation.

    Candied Citrus, I could have writen this........

    Definatly penatration for me.

    Haha! :D I'm glad I'm not the only one, yes :)

    It always makes me feel a little awkward when people are giving recommendations of clitoral vibrators, etc. and saying - as an advantage of it - that it gives "pin-point stimulation," when I prefer to stimulate my entire vulva and all those delicious nerve endings. I always thought/worried that I was a little weird for being like that. orz

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.