• being dom'd

mrbigpackage [sign in to see picture]

me and my OH are going to tie each other up 2nite just wanna know from a stright mans point of view what im 2 expect (never done it before) xxx

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I would recommend only tying one person up at a time otherwise it might be a bit Erm restricted

:)

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Expect what you are both comfortable with doing to yourselves and each other.

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

Expect to not be able to move much..

dh [sign in to see picture]

Either discuss before hand what your limits are, or make sure you communicate a lot. Maybe agree a couple of safe words before hand, one to mean 'slow down' and the other to mean 'stop right now and untie me'. Something obscure and distinct-sounding is good so there's no uncertainty in the 'heat of the moment'

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Agree safe words. Keep scissors handy or spare keys. Calling the fire brigade is not to be recommended. :-).

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

dh wrote:

Either discuss before hand what your limits are, or make sure you communicate a lot. Maybe agree a couple of safe words before hand, one to mean 'slow down' and the other to mean 'stop right now and untie me'. Something obscure and distinct-sounding is good so there's no uncertainty in the 'heat of the moment'

+1

etc28 [sign in to see picture]

expect it to be alot of fun, my OH loves being tied up and I love being tied up by her, but obviously make sure you're both in the same place and that she isnt going to bring out the whips and paddles you didnt know she had as soon as you're tied up lol

wolfgirl82 [sign in to see picture]

I recommend deciding between you which of you will be doing the tying up and taking charge and just keeping it to one of you for that 'session'. Switching around might be confusing. Like the others have said, set boundaries so you're both aware of how far you're willing to take it.

Ms.Bradley [sign in to see picture]

Good luck.

hope you both enjoyed it :)

Miss O [sign in to see picture]

All the safety recommendations, as above. Cannot understate the importance.

Guess you guys have probably done the deed now, but just a couple of things if you enjoyed it and decide to carry on...

If your session gets especially intense, make sure that not only do you remain aware of your limits and boundaries during, but ensure that you wind down properly afterwards.

How you do this varies depending on the couple - some people need to talk, some people need physical contact, some need to clean up etc. - personally me and my OH tend to hold each other for a while, chat about what we just did and what parts we enjoyed. If aftercare is negelected the sub in particular can experience 'sub drop', which can manifest as flu-like symptoms and despression (http://www.differentequals.com/subdrop.html)

BDSM sessions can have strong and sometimes unexpected physical and emotional effects on either party, especially if you're new to it. Make sure you create a space where honesty and trust are paramount. Make sure you've got clear heads - avoid consuming too much alcohol beforehand.

Last but not least - talk! Talk about what you want, how you want it, what your fantasies are, what your boundaries are... Communication is key for BDSM to be enjoyable for both parties, even if it's not something you're going to be doing frequently. Enjoy yourselves.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.