• fisting ( one for the ladies )

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Curly Wurly wrote:

I once saw a fisting dildo. It was just a fist on a forearm, that seemed to be a bit bigger than lifesize. Just thought I'd mention it :)

Like this?:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18933

Exactly like that! Looks like a scary toy...

Miss O [sign in to see picture]

It's something that me and my OH have talked about a lot. It excites both of us but also kind of scares me (I'm tiny). We've been building up to it gradually to see how much I can handle and I think we'll be ready to go the whole hog soon. Looking forward to it!

bucksfizz [sign in to see picture]

We have done fisting for the pass 20 years as a couple. We both find that if you go slow and use lots of lube it does work we also fist each other which also is a real turn on

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

My wife doesn't want to be fisted, although when highly aroused, she does like to be stretched up to a point. She likes me to insert 3 fingers, and sometimes has asked for a 4th finger & insert close to the knuckle but no further.
    Perhaps one day she might ask me to go further, but that's for her to suggest.

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

Obviously it's not for the faint-hearted, but for me, fisting has given me some of the most wonderful and blissful sex of my life. There's so much trust and intimacy involved, not to mention the fact that it gives me incredible orgasms. I love the bonding experience involved - there is no experience quite like putting your entire hand in your lover's vagina, or having their hand in yours.

Perkalite [sign in to see picture]

Ive got too big hands for my wife, we have tried a few times but its too painful. Now her doing me is another matter! Oh and her foot in me too.. yummy

Stockings [sign in to see picture]

I like being tight. I'd be scared I'd lose that quality. My boyfriend is big enough for me & sometimes my rabbit 2.0 can be too big

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.