• Vib. massager tips needed

    1386218704
    Ms.Bradley [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2013

    Pretty much new to the forum part...

    Okay, so I have this fantasy about being tied up, and placed ontop of a vib. "massager" (or something like that). So that I am sitting on it.
    Stimulating me, but not giving me enough, to make me all wet, ready and frustrated.

    But I'm not sure which ones would be good for this, any one know?

    1386230470
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4214
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    I have seen many such scenarios on fet using something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

    I reckon there's going to need to be some pretty hefty bondage involved to make sure it's only ever teasing and that you couldn't grind down on it when you choose.

    1386236948
    rose hip [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1171
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2010

    Ms.Bradley wrote:

    Stimulating me, but not giving me enough, to make me all wet, ready and frustrated.

    Read some reviews for remote control eggs. This is the main complaint.

    1386269482
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Erm, some ways I can think of doing this include:

    Get a mircophone stand (Or some other stand that can be raised or lowered) and attach a vibrator to the top. Have you standing up, with the stand between your legs, making sure it is too low so it is not touching. This way you will need to squat down to get the pleasure, but at the same time, squatting with start to make your thighs ache, so you will have to keep standing up to stop the burn. You can also do this the opposite way, using a powerful vibe, and lifting it high enough between your legs that you will need to stand on tippy toes to avoid hard pressure. This one is especially good if you want forced orgasms and to be tortured after orgasm with the heightened sensations you will have, but unable to avoid the vibe.

    Using rope to tie a vibrator to one thigh, or with legs closed, in between your thighs, in a way that allows just a gentle teasing touch.

    Get a remote contol vibrator and hand the controls to a partner who can turn it up, down, on and off per his or her desires. This one is very teasy.

    Tying string or rope to a vibrator and letting it dangle above the persons vagina or between their thighs. Every time the person tries to lift their bum and touch the toy into their vagina it is either a very light touch, or the vibe just bounces and swings around, making the person have to chase the vibrator and the pleasure.

    You could also get yourself one of the weaker, shallower bullet vibrators or eggs, and just let it sit inside your pants. It will slip and slide about, making it awkward to get it hitting the right spot.

    As for which vibrators will work, it depends on what you class as "not quite enough" I think to do the sitting up version you described, you could use almost any vibrator, unless you want to keep your pants on, then you will need a bullet or an egg. Most of these comes with low settings that are very teasy.

    1386285604
    kate216 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2013

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Erm, some ways I can think of doing this include:

    Get a mircophone stand (Or some other stand that can be raised or lowered) and attach a vibrator to the top. Have you standing up, with the stand between your legs, making sure it is too low so it is not touching. This way you will need to squat down to get the pleasure, but at the same time, squatting with start to make your thighs ache, so you will have to keep standing up to stop the burn. You can also do this the opposite way, using a powerful vibe, and lifting it high enough between your legs that you will need to stand on tippy toes to avoid hard pressure. This one is especially good if you want forced orgasms and to be tortured after orgasm with the heightened sensations you will have, but unable to avoid the vibe.

    Using rope to tie a vibrator to one thigh, or with legs closed, in between your thighs, in a way that allows just a gentle teasing touch.

    Get a remote contol vibrator and hand the controls to a partner who can turn it up, down, on and off per his or her desires. This one is very teasy.

    Tying string or rope to a vibrator and letting it dangle above the persons vagina or between their thighs. Every time the person tries to lift their bum and touch the toy into their vagina it is either a very light touch, or the vibe just bounces and swings around, making the person have to chase the vibrator and the pleasure.

    You could also get yourself one of the weaker, shallower bullet vibrators or eggs, and just let it sit inside your pants. It will slip and slide about, making it awkward to get it hitting the right spot.

    As for which vibrators will work, it depends on what you class as "not quite enough" I think to do the sitting up version you described, you could use almost any vibrator, unless you want to keep your pants on, then you will need a bullet or an egg. Most of these comes with low settings that are very teasy.

    You are delightfully evil. I love it.

    1386292912
    Heatseekher [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 180
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2010

    agree with Fluff - microphone stands are great aids......you can get smaller ones which are normally labelled as desk top stands, these are perfect for putting under a chair. I hacked an uprightchair, took the base off ( was removable anyway) and then made an MDF replacement with a conveninet 'V' cut out of it. One of JJ's fav's is to be tied to the chair, and left to watch some porn and get all hot and bothered, after a while the small stand comes out and is used to hold a vibe/wand either to tease further or to fully satisfy.....

    larger mic stands have a boom type arm, with the weight of a wand type massager pressing down on the boom will normally move the arm downwards a bit, ie/ not strong enough to resist pressure ( if you set it up that way) which means the recipient is also a bit frustrated as they cant grind against it.

    you can also loop a piece of rope around teh head of a wand and put it nearly in place and position the ends of the rope so that the reciient has to hold those in a certain position to fully engage with its head....

    you can also try tieing a rope above the bed ( if you have a suitable light fitting ) and dangle the vibe from teh end, with the recipient also tied and unable to move too much they have to play a game of patience as again they can't push hard against the vibe as it just moves.

    going back to mic stands....cple of points.....they can hold just about any vibe/massager with some thought/bondage tape etc....they are also able to be raised in height easily, meaning you can be teased with the dildo/vibe not really doing too much and gradually raised to be fufilled.

    oh and for added fun.....if its a mains wand, try buying a timer, ones used in hydroponics are good as they are adjustable by seconds.....i wired one to an extension block, it switches on for say 15 secs and then off for 1 minute ( not easily adjustable during play, so you work out beforehand what will work for you and set it accordingly. tied to a chair or whatever and left with something plugged in like that i am reliably told is err more than frustrating!

    have fun.

    1386296515
    Ms.Bradley [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2013

    rose hip wrote:

    Ms.Bradley wrote:

    Stimulating me, but not giving me enough, to make me all wet, ready and frustrated.

    Read some reviews for remote control eggs. This is the main complaint.

    Ah yes. I did own an egg a few years ago, but to me it just didn't work as well. I want to be able to feel it pressing.
    For me the egg was just there, and did not make me fustrated at all, just very tickelish. :P

    1386296664
    Ms.Bradley [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2013

    Sum Sub wrote:

    I have seen many such scenarios on fet using something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

    I reckon there's going to need to be some pretty hefty bondage involved to make sure it's only ever teasing and that you couldn't grind down on it when you choose.

    True. We are practising as much as we can on making my OH better with the ropes. :)
    Interesting choice, I had not thought about using a wand.

    1386296983
    Ms.Bradley [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2013

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Erm, some ways I can think of doing this include:

    Get a mircophone stand (Or some other stand that can be raised or lowered) and attach a vibrator to the top. Have you standing up, with the stand between your legs, making sure it is too low so it is not touching. This way you will need to squat down to get the pleasure, but at the same time, squatting with start to make your thighs ache, so you will have to keep standing up to stop the burn. You can also do this the opposite way, using a powerful vibe, and lifting it high enough between your legs that you will need to stand on tippy toes to avoid hard pressure. This one is especially good if you want forced orgasms and to be tortured after orgasm with the heightened sensations you will have, but unable to avoid the vibe.

    Using rope to tie a vibrator to one thigh, or with legs closed, in between your thighs, in a way that allows just a gentle teasing touch.

    Get a remote contol vibrator and hand the controls to a partner who can turn it up, down, on and off per his or her desires. This one is very teasy.

    Tying string or rope to a vibrator and letting it dangle above the persons vagina or between their thighs. Every time the person tries to lift their bum and touch the toy into their vagina it is either a very light touch, or the vibe just bounces and swings around, making the person have to chase the vibrator and the pleasure.

    You could also get yourself one of the weaker, shallower bullet vibrators or eggs, and just let it sit inside your pants. It will slip and slide about, making it awkward to get it hitting the right spot.

    As for which vibrators will work, it depends on what you class as "not quite enough" I think to do the sitting up version you described, you could use almost any vibrator, unless you want to keep your pants on, then you will need a bullet or an egg. Most of these comes with low settings that are very teasy.

    As Kate216 says, you are delightfully evil. Lovely.

    I do have an ancle spreader and a sex swing, and loads of ropes...

    1386354505
    5mil [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 161
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2008

    Loving the improvisational ideas on this thread!

    You could also try the hands-free magic wand harness: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18111

    Or how about the love seat? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18061

    1386545499
    Ms.Bradley [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2013

    5mil wrote:

    Loving the improvisational ideas on this thread!

    You could also try the hands-free magic wand harness: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18111

    Or how about the love seat? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18061

    Great ideas, thanks for the tips, keep em coming :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.