• How often

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

I have just got togeither with my OH so we only see eachother once a week sometimes for the whole weekend, we have sex everytime we see eachother.

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

AlaineB wrote:

I don't think he'd be wide awake but it would be a nice surprise for him I hope...

Gotten so bad I dream about sex just to wake up eurgh ¬.¬

Never known a man to not wake up in a flash and not be interested when jumped upon for a moment of pleasure

Sarah 77 [sign in to see picture]

As often as possible which isn't always easy with OH working nights and three kids watching our every move!!

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

Since me and my OH don't live together currently and she's working alot, we only get to see each other for a couple of days every 2-3 weeks so once we're together, we can't keep our hands off each other.
    I'd say we probably have sex about 4 times a day when we're together as she doesn't let us leave the bedroom. :P

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

I work 12hour shifts - 2 days then 2 nights, then I get 4 days off. Mrs Mozz works 3-4 days a week, so we do get a few days off together most weeks. With a grown up daughter and her boyfriend living with us, we rarely have an empty house in the evening, so we make very good use of free afternoons.
    We probably only have sex 5-6 times a month, plus maybe the odd night time quickie, but it's quality not quantity, and that's just fab for us.

leggylou [sign in to see picture]

I agree; it's the quality not the quantity that counts :-)

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Life unfortunately doesn't allow us to dictate when we have sex, and now we have have a little puppy demanding our attention, it's going to be happening even less! If we're lucky now, it's once a week. But it has been at least 2 weeks since we had a full on proper session.

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

On avarage twice a week, though avarages can be misleading...

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

Taylor77, then I think you should meet my OH - he would even pull back and turn to the other side, so that I would stop. But when he sleeps, nothing can make him wake up...

P.S. For us the average would be once every one or two months, lol...

Mickus [sign in to see picture]

weve gone through spells of not having sex for 2 months....then having it every day, sometimes twice. It depends on circumstance really, we are having lots of good sex atm so cant really judge an average

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I have started dating someone recently and we have date night which 9/10 lead to making love but hes been away with work and such like this week so we make time together weekend is usually are time together its hard in the week we both work

glad to hear it's all going well for you two. love mamma xx
    mrs average [sign in to see picture]

It all depends with us. some times we go through stages of having sex every day otherf times we go almost 2 weeks without it.
    We both have busy lives, work, children, home family and at times we go all week and only see eachother at dinner time.
    don't put too much emphasis on how often you have sex it's the relationship as a whole that counts.
    Make the most of the time you havr together. sometimes that will be a good long sex session, other times you will need to talk things through and share your thoughts and feelings, other times you might need to curl up on the sofa and watch a film or go out for drinks and have a laugh. All of these things are important and at times some will be more important than others.

pete_perv [sign in to see picture]

Now my wife has taken on 2 day time part time jobs we have lost the chance of anything in the afternoon. I tryed it on one morning after I finished my night shift but I didnt have the energy and she didnt have the enthusiasum for it.
    So now its mainly on a saturday night with maybe some hand releif provided by her mid week.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

2-3 times a week, I think if my OH and I lived together or at least closer together (we live 22 miles apart) we would have sex more but as just see each other over the weekend we have to pack it all into the weekend.

From being a night worker in my previous job I can understand how you don't really get much time for sex. If anything maybe have your OH stay over after your night shift or come over after you've finished so you can spend some time together, have something to eat and some sexy time? ;)

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

It's difficult to make time for a sex if your not living together.
    I do live with my partner and even then it can be difficult to find time or even energy for sexy time. We usually do it every other night, sometimes more but back when we lived separately we would go up to a week without having any.
    Don't worry, it's normal. Just sort yourself out x x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.