• How often

AlaineB [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

I have recently started working nights and mainly on the weekend... Damn Job

I was wondering how often everyone else has sex? 

I've not had it in 2 weeks now and it's gotten to the point where I actually think about arranging nights were OH comes over and we have like a date night and then have sex... Is this normal?

I'm hoping Wednesday night will be the end of this dry spell...

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

I believe sex is too important to the health of a relationship to go without, if life doesn't let it happen spontaneously then you should definitely make it a point to create the opportunities.

FrumCouple wrote:

I believe sex is too important to the health of a relationship to go without, if life doesn't let it happen spontaneously then you should definitely make it a point to create the opportunities.

I agree... Just kinda sad it's come down to planning and with OH working days that start at 8am even though we have organised a date night and other stuff tomorrow night but it often happens where one of us just falls asleep before we even get started...

Not sure what to do if it doesn't happen even if setting a date doesn't work.

Sounds like that really sucks. Don't you ever have days when both of you happen to be off?

FrumCouple wrote:

Sounds like that really sucks. Don't you ever have days when both of you happen to be off?

No... Because work keep putting me on work on a Saturday night, so I have to sleep during the day on Saturday and Sunday... OH works every weekday 8-5

We never seem to do it during the day - not sure why thinking about it =/

Maybe try in that direction, day time sex is loads of fun!

We have to be careful during the day as we often stay at his house and he lives with his mum... But I think maybe day time is the way forwards...

I also need to just jump on him, I normally just ask how tired he is... to see if he is horny, He say's I'm too polite about it all

You definitely are! Take it from a guy, jump on him and watch him be wide awake in no time flat.

I don't think he'd be wide awake but it would be a nice surprise for him I hope...

Gotten so bad I dream about sex just to wake up eurgh ¬.¬

I can't speak for him but I know about myself, OH knows she can get me into it no matter how sleepy I am before. That's one power she has over me :)

LetsTryThis [sign in to see picture]

AlaineB wrote:

I was wondering how often everyone else has sex? 

Not as much as we'd like.  Sadly grown up life and other commitments and responsibilities get in the way.  

For me though - if I am tired/lacking sleep the last thing I want is sex.  I need my sleep otherwise the next day is 10 times harder.  It is better to catch me straight after work before the above commitments begin than it is to try to catch me before going to sleep.  :)

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

FrumCouple wrote:

You definitely are! Take it from a guy, jump on him and watch him be wide awake in no time flat.

So true!

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

my partner works shifts and only nights and i work long days so we can sometimes go two weeks with barely seeing each let alone without having sex due to our work schedules clashing. Throw in two children and other commitments and it is very difficult at times to find the time. But we try to find time sometimes even if it's its just a cuddle and a quick session or messing around. We have found just been very affectionate in between times fills the gap until we have that quality time together :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Everyone goes through dry spells. You are perfectly "normal".
    Me, I'll take it whenever wherever and however I can get it please
    We don't so much have date nights as kinky nights - why waste time doing date when the kink is so much better!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

About once a week, however it's not quite that at the moment due to the time of year and other commitments. I'm not in a committed relationship though and we obviously don't cohabit so it's slightly trickier

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

We do find sometimes we are too busy or too tired for sex but we try and fit it in where we can Sunday morning, a quicky after supper sometimes if we aren't up to full sex B will use a vibe or finger me then ill give him a bj or hj and let him cum on me so we get the release even if we are tired.

L

I don't cohabit with my OH either SL666 

I don't know why we find it so difficult, I on the otherhand wouldn't mind it if he jumped on me while I was sleepy... Just hoping tonight will be the night...

Just hope he doesn't end up too tired... We won't be getting back to mine from our date night till gone 10:30pm....

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Why not have a night in and get an early night together.

Holly Love wrote:

Why not have a night in and get an early night together.

We've already decided what film to see and doing the orange wednesday... Plus, that way is nothing happens I can at least blame it being late for the lack of sleep...=/

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I have started dating someone recently and we have date night which 9/10 lead to making love but hes been away with work and such like this week so we make time together  weekend is usually  are time together its hard in the week we both work 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.