• How long is too long?

dsimpson2009 [sign in to see picture]

Recently i've been trying everything to enhance my sexual pleasure and have been searching for more intense orgasms. I have been using the stop / start method when masturbating and this has helped me a lot. The orgasms are absolutely mind blowing doing this but the downside is that I have ended up masturbating for 4 or 5 hours at a time, and I feel a little ashamed that i'm spending so long masturbating....

I want to know how much time most people spend masturbating in comparison to me???

Ste [sign in to see picture]

If you are looking primarily for mind blowing orgasms definitely look into getting a prostate massager - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24600 whilst not cheap is brilliantly made and well worth the investment.

dh [sign in to see picture]

Have gone for a couple of hours before, the orgasm felt pretty good, but couldn't help thinking afterwards; "did I really just wank for two f*cking hours?!"

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

If you have the time and the inclination, go for it! I think you only need to worry if you think it is becoming an addiction or effecting a relationship.

My partner and I are massiely into orgasm denial and edging and it is more normal for me to play with him for two to three hours ata time, than it is for it to be over in 10 minutes. Sometimes I tease him for hours on end over numerous days. It hasn't has any negative effect on us, him or his health and we have been doing this for about a year now. It is great fun to experience much more intense and worthwhile orgasms!

We have often wished we could switch this technique so that when he is in control, he can tease, edge and deny me in the same way, but I am quite difficult to peak in the first place, taking about 20/30 mintes and then often if I am edged, I can lose it altogether and drop down to square one. It sucks! Still...I enjoy teasing him so much more than him teasing me, so we both still win. hehe

wolfgirl82 [sign in to see picture]

Generally not as long as 4-5 hours i think i'd get fed up or at the very least sore hands lol but if it's intensifying the pleasure and you're okay with the time spent doing it then go for it. Speaking from a single womans perspective i masturbate sometimes 4-5 times per day sometimes less depending on my mood but generally just 10-20 minutes at a time. It's different for everyone but if it's not doing you any harm then there's no problem.

Pringles [sign in to see picture]

If it gives you so much pleasure, make it last for as long as possible. If you have the time, make a day of it, with the ocassional break to top up your wine glass, of course.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Oh my god lucky you that you have four hours to spend playing with yourself. I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes free to pee in private

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.