• When did you last have sex?

    1321875519
    bubblebutt [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2011

     Saturday night, not very frequnt at the mo as am still not supposed to be having vaginal sex after my op for another 4 weeks, so has to be anal but I can't handle that every night!!

    1321878543
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1214
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    bubblebutt wrote:

     Saturday night, not very frequnt at the mo as am still not supposed to be having vaginal sex after my op for another 4 weeks, so has to be anal but I can't handle that every night!!

    Lucky mr Bubblebutt!

    1321879142
    bubblebutt [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2011

    DrtyBoy wrote:

    bubblebutt wrote:

     Saturday night, not very frequnt at the mo as am still not supposed to be having vaginal sex after my op for another 4 weeks, so has to be anal but I can't handle that every night!!

    Lucky mr Bubblebutt!

     Lmao I had to do something, after 2 weeks of no sexytime we were both going to explode!!

    1321879774
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1214
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    he - i feel you my oh had to abstain for two weeks from vaginal intercourse for medical reasons so we did the same! great days

    1322240311
    Figure8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 88
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2007

    Quiet week on here?????!!!!!!

    Anyway, we had a bloody good quickie last night.......was very unexpected and we almost certainly could have got caught!!!!

    1322249969

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7450
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    this morning after 3 weeks it was pretty messy yum yum

    1322468373
    Big Dickie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 202
    • Joined: 26 Jul 2011

    Last night it was pretty unexpected but quality xx

    1322490292
    GHxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 559
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2008

    this thread is the best when you're getting it..... and yet the worst when you're in desperate need!!

    Since splitting with my EX, 4 months ago its been nil action for me..... not ready to let anybody in really after all the hurt... hoping the new year will change things..

    xGHx

    1322533262
    Little Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 735
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2008

    Nearly 6 months ago... OUCH. >.<

    1322534534
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1956
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    Last night. After a dodgy few months, with me going through some emotional issues about our relationship and my needs and desires, we just began kissing and making out like teenagers. It was so sensual, and so encouraging from her, that I got really into it.

    We did everything without breaking that kiss, and for the first time in . . . well, ages really . . . I actually felt wanted. I tend to be so insecure that I need seriously positive signals to override the feeling that the other person is just tolerating me. This was good enough to do that.

    Wow, guilt-free, emotionally-fulfilling sex. Who'd have thought it possible?

    1322598706
    boobaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1432
    • Joined: 9 Jul 2010

     Last night, after we both said we were to tired he ended up giving me a spanking and it led to sex, kinda unexpected but great fun

    Mr Mr sounds fab!!

    1322608559
    Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 638
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2009

    Mr Monster wrote:

    Last night. After a dodgy few months, with me going through some emotional issues about our relationship and my needs and desires, we just began kissing and making out like teenagers. It was so sensual, and so encouraging from her, that I got really into it.

    We did everything without breaking that kiss, and for the first time in . . . well, ages really . . . I actually felt wanted. I tend to be so insecure that I need seriously positive signals to override the feeling that the other person is just tolerating me. This was good enough to do that.

    Wow, guilt-free, emotionally-fulfilling sex. Who'd have thought it possible?

    Sounds excellent Mr Monster.

    1322780933
    DaPratsta [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 30 Jul 2009

    Yesterday, with my girlfriend, got an awesome day off thanks to the strikes ;)

    1322790152
    Figure8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 88
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2007

    Tonight........a long session!!!! Involving oral, fingers, arse play, anal and us watching porn whilst we screwed...delicious....he is now sleeping it off while I still feel horny!!!!

    1322818592
    Big Dickie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 202
    • Joined: 26 Jul 2011

    Last night got in at midnight from darts and ended up having sex, very very unexpected xx

    1322818922
    Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3763
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2011

    Good for you dickie!!

    Last week for me - hubby on nights this week! Will make up for it this wkend... i am sure!!

    1322837753
    Bladebabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1785
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2011

    About 3 weeks ago :(

    1322838304
    RMBelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 1 Aug 2011

     I got some Strike Sex  on Wednesday too ;) 

    1322862270
    Elle_S [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 107
    • Joined: 28 Jan 2010

    Last night using a new waterproof cock ring from LH

    1322862567
    richard1982 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 24 May 2011

    rm belle i love the phrase of 'strike sex' !!!

    sadly the missus is in a new show and is dog tired because of it :(

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.