• Bisexual, have noticed a lot of the ladies have this on your profiles.

paige95 [sign in to see picture]

i like being in bed with my bf the most but my gf is bi and introduced me to it at the beach for lotioning our bodies.

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

Ork wrote:

Lesbian and bisexual women, both have the right to say no to any advances made by anyone... would you say a girl was clearly not straight if she turned down some guy? Women can be creepy as well :P

As for the being mean to each other thing, for years there has been a socially acceptable level of discrimination from lesbians against bisexual girls, due to the myth that they will clearly cheat or in some way need cock, among other such stories... it's all kind of stupid, but it's not exclusive to one side.

Turning down sometimes is simply "can I get you a drink?" "I don't fuck girls" "but you just told my mate you were bi" (this actually happened to my mate!!!)

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

I am sexually and emotionally attracted to women. I don't need to have a casual sex encounter or anthyhing else to prove this to myself or others (you don't state that straight people dont "realsise" theyre straight untill they have sex, so why do it to LGBTQ people?)

I've never had a relationship or full sexual contact with a woman ( I've kissed and groped, which is a lot of fun), but it'd be something I would love. I don't activley seek out sexual partners of any gender in all honesty, so if it happens it happens and if not then it's no big deal

I don't like people who feel the need to ask "when/how did you know you were gay?"

Same way I know I'm straight. I don't have to eat shit to know I wouldn't enjoy it!!

kate216 [sign in to see picture]

I've always been attracted to girls it just took me until I was in my teens to come to terms with it. I'm pretty much 50/50 when it comes to attraction/desire. I've just never had a relationship with a woman for whatever reason :)

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Quotes don't work.

Laura haha!! You sure you don't like shit??

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

I've always been attracted to women but I wouldn't class myself as bisexual because I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a woman xx

FrozenAngel I change incontinence pads for people are doubly incontinent. I've had shit on my face (explosive diarrhoea) I'm as sure as I will ever be!

Silverfox0922 [sign in to see picture]

LauraP wrote:

Naked men just look a bit silly. A penis afterall is exceedingly practical but will never win beauty awards.

Hey! Umm, OK. Whatever.

avocado [sign in to see picture]

Oddly enough, I'm also bisexual and heteroromantic. Usually I just say I'm queer, but that wasn't an option on this site.

Silverfox1958 wrote:

LauraP wrote:

Naked men just look a bit silly. A penis afterall is exceedingly practical but will never win beauty awards.

Hey! Umm, OK. Whatever.

I consider myself straight and that's taken out of context. I just understand why people, women especially can spin both ways. Nude girls are pretty.

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

LauraP wrote:

Silverfox1958 wrote:

LauraP wrote:

Hey! Umm, OK. Whatever.

I consider myself straight and that's taken out of context. I just understand why people, women especially can spin both ways. Nude girls are pretty.

Thats a matter of opinion. Beauty after all, is in the eye of the beholder. Saying "men just look silly" is rather insulting at worst, and insensitive at best.

What have I started?

I feel like I should be very English and apologise profusely. I'm going to go sit in the corner and think about all the ways I can say how much I love cock while blaming art throughout history for my inability to take it seriously. I might just go find a fig leaf or accept the choice of the word silly was inappropriate.

HappyHippy [sign in to see picture]

I'm Demisexual, but there wasn't an option for that! haha :)

Bisexual was the closest option!

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

I recently came out as pansexual. I'm a male who's only been with males, but I still feel some attraction to women or gnc people even though I've never been with one.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

wolfgirl82 wrote:

From the looks of things i appear to be the only completely straight woman here..... how boring am i? :/

Pretty sure your not boring, otherwise you wouldn'tbe here at all!

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

I do the I'm a 'Sapiosexual' thing. But as some of you have said, thats even been a trend thats come and gone with the twitter crowd as they dash from one label to identify themselves with thats cooler than the last one they used.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm attracted to all genders. Just some are way hotter than others!! ;)

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

Man. The labelling issue that has plagued all people with fluid sexuality since the dawn of time (or at least the internet).

I identify has bisexual. That is the scientific term for all people who are non gender specific in their sexual and/or romantic attractions. It is not a limiting term (for example, those who identify as bisexual can of course be interested in transexual people, gender queer, et al.). Pansexual, sapiosexual, try-sexual, etc. are social descriptors. If they all mean subtly different things but if you identify as one of these labels, you are still categorised as a bisexual when it comes to psychological and scientific data and categorization. (by the way, I study gender at PhD level so I'm not just talking bs)

I saw from a really old post that someone also brought up the Kinsey Scale. I struggle with this as I feel that it excludes asexuals and doesn't distinguish between sexual attraction and romantic attraction. It works for me because I'm very much sexually attracted to men and women equally, and have had romantic, committed relationships with all kinds of genders. Just my two cents.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I've got mine as straight, but I find women attractive. Never done anything with a woman, wouldn't want a relationship with a woman, but would like to have some fun. Though I wouldn't know what to do 😂 I don't know, I appreciate a woman's body, but I love cock so... 😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.