• Xmas treat for her

    1385489333
    againstleon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 273
    • Joined: 1 Aug 2013

    Hi all,

    Ok so the last couple of years I've got a special xmas treat from my oh and this time I want to repay the favour.

    So im thinking of tying her wrists up, blindfolding her, then giving her a back massage, turning her over massaging her and then giving her oral.

    So things I need: massage oil and massage candle/smelly stuff, anything else that may enhance the experience.

    I also like these:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28692

    but there’s a million and one candles and oils ( a good thing but a mine field to decide on one) any recommendations? or anything extra anyone can think of?

    cheers

    1385490214
    Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 475
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2013

    I love the earthly body oils and candles, they have new christmas scents which are in the 3 for £10 too

    1385490325
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6262
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    againstleon wrote:

    Hi all,

    Ok so the last couple of years I've got a special xmas treat from my oh and this time I want to repay the favour.

    So im thinking of tying her wrists up, blindfolding her, then giving her a back massage, turning her over massaging her and then giving her oral.

    So things I need: massage oil and massage candle/smelly stuff, anything else that may enhance the experience.

    I also like these:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28692

    but there’s a million and one candles and oils ( a good thing but a mine field to decide on one) any recommendations? or anything extra anyone can think of?

    cheers

    Hi Hun - I have the hot rocks and they are really lovely. This is probably stating the obvious - but if you tie your OH up face down and blindfolded - make sure that her head is either slightly raised or on the side as the pressure of the massage would make her face sink into the bed/pillow and could be uncomfotable. I have several of the Earthly body massage oils/candles and they are all excellent quality and not greasy at all - these are my personal favs:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26221

    Skinny Dip and Cherry are yummy

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17906

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22425

    Sounds like your OH is going to be one very lucky lady this Christmas :) xx

    1385490542
    SophieM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1294
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2012

    I'm going to say the Earthly Body range as well. The 3 for £10 offer can be found here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/2543/

    These are the Earthly Body products that can be found in the offer:

    Massage oils - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26221

    Cherry gift pack - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28678

    Guavalava gift pack - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22425

    Festive scented candles - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28676

    1385491026
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2192
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    When prepping for a massage, I always light one of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18422

    I use this oil: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26219

    The Earthly body range (as you can see) are also thoroughly recommended - and the massage candles kill 2 birds with one stone - you get a great massage out of it, and they smell great when they are lit.

    Also, if you are going the blindfolded massage route, using something other than your hands can be quite fun.

    A feather, a nice bristly but soft brush can be fun, especially around delicate areas like the bottoms of feet and down the spine etc.

    1385492287
    StHubbins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 577
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2011

    Another vote for Earthly Body. I prefer the candles, but the oil is good too.
    If you can afford it then a Magic Wand is a great massager that is also a great vibrator.

    1385493040
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    if you are planning on giving her oral i would opt for a massage oil that is ediable the earthly body cherry massage oil is yummy and they now do a mini gift set which as a candle and bottle of oil for £6.99 its also on the 3 for £10 so you could choose some other naughty treats for the evening like the rose petals,feather tickler,warming heart massager,

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/2543/

    also i find when my partner gives me a massage a wand is pretty good ,it works all over the body and can be used as a vibrator thats if you were looking at something a bit cheaper than the lovehoney deluxe wand its also more portable and waterproof so can be taken into the bath tub

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29971

    1385493143
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4219
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    If I wanted to treat my OH to something memorable I would stick these on her face

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12349

    Tie her hands above her head with this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=71

    this on her clit

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18566

    and using this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28225

    this up her bum

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

    Then combine this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

    with this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12036

    to blow her mind.

    Oh and quite possibly use this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813

    1385497679
    againstleon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 273
    • Joined: 1 Aug 2013

    cheers all, looks like the earthly stuff is very highly rated.

    went for:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28678

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28691

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28692

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20343

    Should be fun.

    I assume the edible massage oil is fine for using when giving her oral.

    1385502803
    CuriousKara [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 77
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2013

    Sum Sub wrote:

    If I wanted to treat my OH to something memorable I would stick these on her face

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12349

    Tie her hands above her head with this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=71

    this on her clit

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18566

    and using this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28225

    this up her bum

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

    Then combine this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

    with this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12036

    to blow her mind.

    Oh and quite possibly use this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813

    Brilliant! Step by step guide. Lucky OH :)

    1385584952
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Sum Sub wrote:

    If I wanted to treat my OH to something memorable I would stick these on her face

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12349

    Tie her hands above her head with this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=71

    this on her clit

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18566

    and using this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28225

    this up her bum

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

    Then combine this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

    with this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12036

    to blow her mind.

    Oh and quite possibly use this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813

    Thats bloody good going I live it I have giving my OH a 'kink' bag for this weekend antics , raided my toy box and giving him a step by step guide as hes new to toys and I am letting him plan, told him he doesnt have to use it all but I have included

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12621

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15716

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28217

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19604

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24235

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22425

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13085

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24458

    1385585891
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4219
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Oh KF
    so much potential. I like the inclusion of maximus opens up a lot more possibilities (badaboom)

    1385586445
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Oh KF
    so much potential. I like the inclusion of maximus opens up a lot more possibilities (badaboom)

    Every kink bag needs lube as you never know

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.