• Do you like to come first or last?

Janny [sign in to see picture]

When with a female and she comes, I pretty much come straight away. It's not about say, her bits contracting, it is just so sexy.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Together is best but failing that me first then him.

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

I prefer for me to come, which I usually do very early on, then usually again couple more times,but I also really like if he comes really fast, then give it a while and we can go again then he will go, go go, which means I get lots of treats in between!!! lol

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Never really given it much thought but i usually come more than once anyway so if i feel like im getting close i don't stop myself as i can keep going.
    Occasionally he does come first but he never leaves me high and dry :) long as we're both satisfied not bothered how it happens.

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

It depends on mood ,time etc,usually my oh makes me come several times first ,but there have been times when he has ,or even I haven't come at all ,but that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed my self sometimes I just love the intimacy and making him come x

OldTimeLover [sign in to see picture]

I like to make my wife cum first because it makes me feel like I've done it right and them that makes me cum. Keep up the good work Lovehoney.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.