• cock rings/prince Albert,ladys point of view.Do they pleasure you?

miss© [sign in to see picture]

Just started dating a new guy with one and although it's fad, I sometimes feel uncomfortable afterwards.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey missc

Welcome to the forums!

Most women tend to say they don't experience any aditional pleasure from their partners PA piercing, however I've not had the experience myself so can't comment first hand.

I would suggest that if you feel a little uncomfortable afterwards that you ask your guy to remove it before sex. He can always put it straight back in afterwards :)

Has anyone else got any tips / advice for missc?

Ryuudoragon [sign in to see picture]

Be careful, its a metal object that can damage you inside so no awkward/sharp movements, if you're gentle it can pleasure the G Spot area. I would suggest that in normal sex it would be more advisable as Lovehoney - Jess suggests get him to take it out unless you say otherwise.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I have no experience with this, but I do know I have a very sensitive vulva and it can start to feel sore easily and I honstly think a PA would cause me discomfort too. My ex had a tongue peircing and after a few sessions of oral sex, where I felt that solid ball of metal catch under my clitoral hood and almost send me flying through the bed board in pain, I would ask him to remove it every time for oral sex. It got to a point where my legs would clamp if he went near me with his tongue with that thing still in. lol Nope, not for me.

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

G has one and while it normally stays in, occasionally R asks it be removed for rear entry, where it becomes uncomfortable sometimes. Most PA rings require expanding pliers to seat the ball closure, but you can get ones with screw-on or push out balls for easy removal. If your boyfriend hasn't got one of these they can be bought quite easily.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

I have had sex with someone with a PA once and it wasnt for me.. felt very uncomfortable, different to say the least and he had a very large ring in.

I agree with everyone else on removal of it though but i guess apart from that all you can do is just take it very slow as its going to feel sore until you get "use" to him.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.