• A question for the ladies

    1384636757
    Emerald Kitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2013

    I have a couple of question, I'm just curious as to what other females are like:

    Do you squirt?

    Have you orgasmed?

    Does it happen regularly/every time?

    Did you have to hvae a certain thing done to orgasm or is it easy for you?

    How much do you move when being pleasured? (involuntarily)

    Thank you :)

    1384643952
    Emerald Kitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2013

    I

    1384644064
    Mr Gooner [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 194
    • Joined: 14 Sep 2013

    Im sure if you look on forums you will find answers to these questions

    Pretty sure someone else done a questionaire similar to your one before.

    1384644227
    Emerald Kitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2013

    Thank you

    1384644517
    jennyb [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 27 Oct 2007

    Hi EK

    1 I am a squirter especially when hubby spanks my pussy
    2 yes orgasm lots
    3 yes orgasm every time but don't always squirt
    4 I orgasm very easily have done even without being touched
    5 most of the time when I come I kind of twitch and am very spaced out. Hubby says when he's inside when I come my muscles squeeze his willy he loves it

    Hope this helps 😀

    1384650489
    Always Hot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 241
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2013

    Hi there, am similar to Jenny

    1 - Yes have squirted but as far as I know only once and that was last week with current oh (he turns me on just watching him or hearing his voice, no other man has ever had that effect on me so maybe something to do with that?)

    2 - Yes I orgasm lots

    3 - Yes orgasm every time but as I say, as far as I know only squirted once

    4 - Yes I can orgasm very easily, if in the right mood & oh is pleasuring me I can orgasm in seconds, sometimes if alone and using a vibrator for example it can take much longer, depends what I am thinking about or using to get me in the mood etc

    5 - I always move when being pleasured, I have a habit of pushing myself into oh's face if he is giving me oral, and the more I orgasm the more I push? Also if I am having an orgasm when he is in me like Jenny my muscles squeeze & oh can feel it, sometimes it is so strong I can push him out of me! Again my oh loves it when he can feel my muscles tighten around him, and sometimes I will squeeze and relax my muscles on purpose for him - good excercise

    I think we are all different??

    1384652553
    Clit conductor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 29 Sep 2013

    It does feel good when [edit] my OH comes and I'm inside and as she says sometimes the contraction is so strong it forces me out.
    [edit: removed private conversation]

    EK in think it's the holy grail for us blokes to get a woman to squirt but in my experience not every woman seems to do it. Personally I've only managed make 2 partners do it and one of them could only do it through oral or a vigorous fingering of her gspot

    Jennyb did you have to learn how to or have you always just done it

    1384658625
    mnms [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 101
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2013

    1. I think I have squirted before, but with me it doesn't fly everywhere like I've seen in porn, it just trickles out (but I'm sure it's not pee, maybe other ladies can enlighten me on this?)

    2. I have orgasmed but only when alone. I think I did it once with a partner fingering my clit but it wasn't quite the same as when alone.

    3. I always orgasm when alone, but almost never with a partner. I have never ever orgasmed during sex or oral, and like I said only once with fingers.

    4. I presume I need clit stimulation but as I say, it's never really happened with a man so I don't know.

    5. My whole body tenses up and I kind of clench my stomach muscles, that's about as much as I move involuntarily.

    1384670115
    Always Hot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 241
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2013

    mnms wrote:

    1. I think I have squirted before, but with me it doesn't fly everywhere like I've seen in porn, it just trickles out (but I'm sure it's not pee, maybe other ladies can enlighten me on this?)

    2. I have orgasmed but only when alone. I think I did it once with a partner fingering my clit but it wasn't quite the same as when alone.

    3. I always orgasm when alone, but almost never with a partner. I have never ever orgasmed during sex or oral, and like I said only once with fingers.

    4. I presume I need clit stimulation but as I say, it's never really happened with a man so I don't know.

    5. My whole body tenses up and I kind of clench my stomach muscles, that's about as much as I move involuntarily.

    Hi MNMS - do you mind me asking, if you have never had an orgasm with a guy (except maybe that once), when you have been with a guy do you enjoy the feeling of what they do at all? I am wondering if you have just been really unlucky and only been with guys who do not know what they are doing? In my excperience this is more common than you would think? I have been with quite a few guys who are not young or inexcperienced buy still have no clue how to pleasure a woman? Lots of men I have been with think just to finger a woman alone will work, which very often does not, it has to be part of the package and I have to be megga turned on for this to work alone.

    I went with a guy couple of years ago, he was trying to give me oral, it was that rubbish I stopped him and had to leave, he just had no clue and what he was doing did not feel good or turn me on in any way? I did try to direct him but he was having none of it?

    I have been with a few guys like this who don't seem to know how to do anything except finger you or go straight into having sex!

    I have had an orgasm with most other guys who know what to do, but it can take a while to get me there, only current OH has made me orgasm as fast as I have and yes he absolutely knows what he is doing, he has done things to me I have NEVER experienced, that feel amazing and I didn't think there was more I could experience but how wrong I was, but I think with him it is also about a very strong sexual connection? We have discussed this and both agree there is a strong pull towards each other that is purley sexual and when we are just in the same room I am so turned on and could have sex right there everytime, and this has not gone away or lessened at all. In fact it has probably got stronger because I know what we will be doing later that day or the next etc, or have already been doing that day. lol

    I think most women need clit stimultation to orgasm, the only time I have had an orgasm without is with current oh and as I say with him I feel so turned on anyway,

    Have you ever tried to talk any oh through what you like and enjoy? Ask them to do what you do to yourself when alone? When you have received oral in the past does it feel good at all? Have they used their tongue to stimulate your clit?

    1384693668
    Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 884
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    Emerald Kitty wrote:

    I have a couple of question, I'm just curious as to what other females are like:

    Do you squirt? Yes I can squirt, have done once with my ex partner otherwise I can only do it through use of toys

    Have you orgasmed? Again I always orgasm when I do it myself through toys and once during foreplay with my ex but we were using a little bullet as well

    Does it happen regularly/every time? I always orgasm when I do it myself

    Did you have to hvae a certain thing done to orgasm or is it easy for you? Mine are always clitoral based with a bullet or something, the only time I squirted was during sex when I was layed onto of my ex, my back to his chest but I pushed myself up with my arms... He loved it :D

    How much do you move when being pleasured? (involuntarily) I squirm a lot haha and my legs shake involuntarily

    Thank you :)

    1384694033
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1218
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    Emerald Kitty wrote:

    I have a couple of question, I'm just curious as to what other females are like:

    Do you squirt? yes

    Have you orgasmed? yes

    Does it happen regularly/every time? orgasm yes, squirt no

    Did you have to hvae a certain thing done to orgasm or is it easy for you? quite easy, a like a lot of clit stim but I have orgasmed without being touched before.

    How much do you move when being pleasured? (involuntarily) not much until I'm orgasming then I'm all over the place.

    Thank you :)

    1384697345
    love addict [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 42
    • Joined: 23 May 2013

    Emerald Kitty wrote:

    I have a couple of question, I'm just curious as to what other females are like:

    Do you squirt? not normally no, I have done once or twice i think. I say "I think" because I'm not sure if it was that, more of a trickle rather than a squirt

    Have you orgasmed? yes

    Does it happen regularly/every time? usually yes, although for me it has never happened with a partner, only by myself

    Did you have to hvae a certain thing done to orgasm or is it easy for you? It's easy for me if I use a vibrator, a lot more difficult if I use my fingers. I can't orgasm without clit stimulation so that's the main thing for me.

    How much do you move when being pleasured? (involuntarily) I tend to keep fairly still, but I always throw my head back and tense my legs out straight which seems to make it feel better

    Thank you :)

    1384706222
    mnms [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 101
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2013

    Always Hot wrote:

    mnms wrote:

    1. I think I have squirted before, but with me it doesn't fly everywhere like I've seen in porn, it just trickles out (but I'm sure it's not pee, maybe other ladies can enlighten me on this?)

    2. I have orgasmed but only when alone. I think I did it once with a partner fingering my clit but it wasn't quite the same as when alone.

    3. I always orgasm when alone, but almost never with a partner. I have never ever orgasmed during sex or oral, and like I said only once with fingers.

    4. I presume I need clit stimulation but as I say, it's never really happened with a man so I don't know.

    5. My whole body tenses up and I kind of clench my stomach muscles, that's about as much as I move involuntarily.

    Hi MNMS - do you mind me asking, if you have never had an orgasm with a guy (except maybe that once), when you have been with a guy do you enjoy the feeling of what they do at all? I am wondering if you have just been really unlucky and only been with guys who do not know what they are doing? In my excperience this is more common than you would think? I have been with quite a few guys who are not young or inexcperienced buy still have no clue how to pleasure a woman? Lots of men I have been with think just to finger a woman alone will work, which very often does not, it has to be part of the package and I have to be megga turned on for this to work alone.

    I went with a guy couple of years ago, he was trying to give me oral, it was that rubbish I stopped him and had to leave, he just had no clue and what he was doing did not feel good or turn me on in any way? I did try to direct him but he was having none of it?

    I have been with a few guys like this who don't seem to know how to do anything except finger you or go straight into having sex!

    I have had an orgasm with most other guys who know what to do, but it can take a while to get me there, only current OH has made me orgasm as fast as I have and yes he absolutely knows what he is doing, he has done things to me I have NEVER experienced, that feel amazing and I didn't think there was more I could experience but how wrong I was, but I think with him it is also about a very strong sexual connection? We have discussed this and both agree there is a strong pull towards each other that is purley sexual and when we are just in the same room I am so turned on and could have sex right there everytime, and this has not gone away or lessened at all. In fact it has probably got stronger because I know what we will be doing later that day or the next etc, or have already been doing that day. lol

    I think most women need clit stimultation to orgasm, the only time I have had an orgasm without is with current oh and as I say with him I feel so turned on anyway,

    Have you ever tried to talk any oh through what you like and enjoy? Ask them to do what you do to yourself when alone? When you have received oral in the past does it feel good at all? Have they used their tongue to stimulate your clit?

    Hi AH! I have been with guys where I don't orgasm but what they are doing still feels really good. Penetrative sex feels great and I am very turned on during it, but it just doesn't bring me to orgasm alone. And sometimes the oral they have given has felt fantastic and can go on for ages, but I don't orgasm before it gets uncomfortable.

    I would say you've hit the nail on the head. A lot of the men I've been with had no idea how to pleasure a woman. They do just think that to vigourously poke my vagina will bring me to orgasm. *sigh* Some men don't even attempt oral, but want me to do it to them. A lot of them have been incredibly selfish. I once asked a partner how we could make sex better for me and he suggested buying some lingerie...

    I think that a lot of the partners I've had have done things just too fast and aggressively, but I need gentle stimulation first before I feel ready for more aggressive play. So just starting an all out war with my clitoris isn't going to do anything other than make me uncomfortable, but of course I haven't voiced that enough! -_-

    My current partner turns me on immensely and the things he does feel really good! But I think I've now realised that aside from having some not great sexual partners, I do have an issue about prioritising my own pleasure and actually taking the time to make sure I orgasm with partners. I was playing with a vibe the last time me and OH were together and I had to make a conscious effort to continue on to orgasm because I felt so bad that nothing was being done for him. I am not selfish enough! ;) Me and my current partner are still getting used to each other because we're still in a new relationship, but I think he has a very open mind about what we can try and he will listen to suggestions, I just need to make them myself! :P

    1384709585
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Emerald Kitty wrote:

    I have a couple of question, I'm just curious as to what other females are like:

    Do you squirt? Yes through intense g-spot play

    Have you orgasmed? Yes.

    Does it happen regularly/every time? No, about 5% of the time when playing solo I just can't get there so I stop. This percentage jumps to about 30% when my partner is in control of pleasuring me.

    Did you have to hvae a certain thing done to orgasm or is it easy for you? I need more pin point stimulation. I like it to be very gentle during oral sex but firmer during other play (Fingers) I need lots of power from vibes. No I do not find it easy to orgasm. Only about 10% of the time I find it easy (When i am super turned on) other times it takes about 20/30 minutes on average to get there with a partner involved and I can easily "lose" it if my mind is not focused. With a powerful vibe I can get there in 5/10 mins but the orgasms are not as powerful in my opinion as those built up slowly from my partners touch. g-spot orgasms are much quicker for me, it has to be fast and hard stimulation.

    How much do you move when being pleasured? (involuntarily) Lol: not much! In fact when me and my guy got together he worried something was wrong or I was bored. truth is the stiller I am, the more I am enjoying it because i have relaxed, closed my eyes and am laying back focusing on the pleasure. However, as I get closer I do tend to gentlly thrust my hips back and forth and when I orgasm I do wiggle and thrust and spasm a lot. It is just the building up phase where i am quite still. G-spot play is different, i wiggle and squirm a lot and am more noisy.

    Thank you :)

    1384998869
    Always Hot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 241
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2013

    mnms wrote:

    Always Hot wrote:

    mnms wrote:

    1. I think I have squirted before, but with me it doesn't fly everywhere like I've seen in porn, it just trickles out (but I'm sure it's not pee, maybe other ladies can enlighten me on this?)

    2. I have orgasmed but only when alone. I think I did it once with a partner fingering my clit but it wasn't quite the same as when alone.

    3. I always orgasm when alone, but almost never with a partner. I have never ever orgasmed during sex or oral, and like I said only once with fingers.

    4. I presume I need clit stimulation but as I say, it's never really happened with a man so I don't know.

    5. My whole body tenses up and I kind of clench my stomach muscles, that's about as much as I move involuntarily.

    Hi MNMS - do you mind me asking, if you have never had an orgasm with a guy (except maybe that once), when you have been with a guy do you enjoy the feeling of what they do at all? I am wondering if you have just been really unlucky and only been with guys who do not know what they are doing? In my excperience this is more common than you would think? I have been with quite a few guys who are not young or inexcperienced buy still have no clue how to pleasure a woman? Lots of men I have been with think just to finger a woman alone will work, which very often does not, it has to be part of the package and I have to be megga turned on for this to work alone.

    I went with a guy couple of years ago, he was trying to give me oral, it was that rubbish I stopped him and had to leave, he just had no clue and what he was doing did not feel good or turn me on in any way? I did try to direct him but he was having none of it?

    I have been with a few guys like this who don't seem to know how to do anything except finger you or go straight into having sex!

    I have had an orgasm with most other guys who know what to do, but it can take a while to get me there, only current OH has made me orgasm as fast as I have and yes he absolutely knows what he is doing, he has done things to me I have NEVER experienced, that feel amazing and I didn't think there was more I could experience but how wrong I was, but I think with him it is also about a very strong sexual connection? We have discussed this and both agree there is a strong pull towards each other that is purley sexual and when we are just in the same room I am so turned on and could have sex right there everytime, and this has not gone away or lessened at all. In fact it has probably got stronger because I know what we will be doing later that day or the next etc, or have already been doing that day. lol

    I think most women need clit stimultation to orgasm, the only time I have had an orgasm without is with current oh and as I say with him I feel so turned on anyway,

    Have you ever tried to talk any oh through what you like and enjoy? Ask them to do what you do to yourself when alone? When you have received oral in the past does it feel good at all? Have they used their tongue to stimulate your clit?

    Hi AH! I have been with guys where I don't orgasm but what they are doing still feels really good. Penetrative sex feels great and I am very turned on during it, but it just doesn't bring me to orgasm alone. And sometimes the oral they have given has felt fantastic and can go on for ages, but I don't orgasm before it gets uncomfortable.

    I would say you've hit the nail on the head. A lot of the men I've been with had no idea how to pleasure a woman. They do just think that to vigourously poke my vagina will bring me to orgasm. *sigh* Some men don't even attempt oral, but want me to do it to them. A lot of them have been incredibly selfish. I once asked a partner how we could make sex better for me and he suggested buying some lingerie...

    I think that a lot of the partners I've had have done things just too fast and aggressively, but I need gentle stimulation first before I feel ready for more aggressive play. So just starting an all out war with my clitoris isn't going to do anything other than make me uncomfortable, but of course I haven't voiced that enough! -_-

    My current partner turns me on immensely and the things he does feel really good! But I think I've now realised that aside from having some not great sexual partners, I do have an issue about prioritising my own pleasure and actually taking the time to make sure I orgasm with partners. I was playing with a vibe the last time me and OH were together and I had to make a conscious effort to continue on to orgasm because I felt so bad that nothing was being done for him. I am not selfish enough! ;) Me and my current partner are still getting used to each other because we're still in a new relationship, but I think he has a very open mind about what we can try and he will listen to suggestions, I just need to make them myself! :P

    Hi there, thats brilliant news your new partner sounds like someone you can communicate with so if you both talk lots and keep trying new things and take it nice & slow you will get there, its all about communicaiton. So many men don't like to talk about sex or oral etc as they see it as an indication they don't know what they are doing, which is so wrong, it is just about telling each other what you like and what turns you on as we are all different. This site and the toys on here will definately help, they have transformed my sex life. I feel like I have had a sexual awakening! lol but after being sexually active for 22 years I didn't think it would ever get any better but OMG how wrong I was!!! lol. Good luck hun xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.