• Help needed please

Nikki and rich [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

I have a problem with premature ejaulation dose any one have any advice on controlling ejaculateion or just last longer without the aid of desenseating creams or gels

Any advice is appreciated

Rich

Ryuudoragon [sign in to see picture]

Hi buddy,

Very difficult area to give advice but a few points to note:

Do you have sex often? If not, you must have it more regularly to de-sensitise yourself and become more familiar to the feeling.

Do you get deeply excited? If so, try to relax and mellow out a little. It can seriously reduce your ability to perform if you become too excited.

Penile sensitivity? Try to use a condom to see if that makes a difference, if it does then this may assist you with getting a start on how to address it.

Try different acts with your partner oral/full sex. Different positions that will help you become confident.

Please don't become so rapped up in the here and now, it may just be a blip. It so important to relax and be open with your partner with a litle help you WILL crack this.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Nikki & Rich - I have heard about a technique to help with this called the Masters & Johnson method - I had a quick look online and found a website that describes this and also another web link with an article which may be useful:

http://masters-johnson.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.menshealth.com/health/6-steps-beat-pe

I hope this helps :) xx

Sean88 [sign in to see picture]

If you want to please your partner masturbate an hour before sex so when you get it down with her it will last longer

Sean88 [sign in to see picture]

Or have lots of sex in a day and by 3rd or 4th u can go for hours

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

You could always try a stamina stroker or fleshlight, I can't link any from my phone but there are plenty on the LH site to choose from. You could also practice masturbating and then holding off for a few minutes while you calm down, then start masturbating again. This may help. Fluffbags is good at advice, I hope she sees this thread to help you :)

happydays121 [sign in to see picture]

I know this will bring howls of derision from the vast majority on here.........But a couple of drinks can always help!!

Shy_Guy [sign in to see picture]

As others have said if it is caused by sensitivity using a stroker can help as it can help desensitise you. Masturbation can also help also, as they both have more friction than a vagina.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Pelvic floor exercise, put a towel over your erection and try and move it with your cock alone. After a few weeks of this exercise, when you are about to ejaculate do this exercise without the towel and you will stop your orgasm. Good luck

Nikki and rich [sign in to see picture]

Thanks all this has helped me really thank you for ur time

Rich

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

I can't really add anything to the above advice but this might be useful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SAdYPS40V8. It's a clip by Annablle Knight on premature ejaculation.

Kaiser [sign in to see picture]

some great advice on this thread

andrex [sign in to see picture]

I'm with HappyDays here, after half a bottle of red wine, if I'm in the mood it can go on for ages, without the wine I can't. Also, I use this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22771

it's been a revelation in our bedroom, it helps me control myself longer & vibes my wife very nicely, she loves it, I love it, well worth a try & even on offer now! Good luck mate!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.