• Gents the ladies did it, can we? If you had a pussy for a day?

    1384221626
    Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 140
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Depends whether you're talking about just the vulva or the gamut (V/Vagina, uterus…)? If the former I'd be mildy surprised and perplexed; the latter, hysterical!

    The more interesting question perhaps is: what would your OH do if one morning s/he discovered you had female genitalia?

    1384244872
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4218
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Miaow

    1384260867
    Stephanie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 307
    • Joined: 11 Sep 2013

    Mr Socks wrote:

    Depends whether you're talking about just the vulva or the gamut (V/Vagina, uterus…)? If the former I'd be mildy surprised and perplexed; the latter, hysterical!

    Nice. I love a good pun!

    1384273854
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2136
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    Mr Socks wrote:

    Depends whether you're talking about just the vulva or the gamut (V/Vagina, uterus…)? If the former I'd be mildy surprised and perplexed; the latter, hysterical!

    Nice. I love a good pun

    Teehee.... very good indeed!

    1384278028
    Janny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 679
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    I would go to a swimming pool, but spend all time in the showers. Then I would try to pull a fine man, and have sex all night.

    1384298156
    Kasey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 369
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2013

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    Mr Socks wrote:

    Depends whether you're talking about just the vulva or the gamut (V/Vagina, uterus…)? If the former I'd be mildy surprised and perplexed; the latter, hysterical!

    Nice. I love a good pun

    Teehee.... very good indeed!

    Brilliant :)

    1384302075
    addictedguy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 22 May 2011

    I would have to see what multiple orgasms are really like!

    1384308565
    Kaiser [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 131
    • Joined: 7 Nov 2013

    try a variety of bullets, vibes and dildo's then ride somebodies face

    1384331210
    kinkycop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 444
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    I'll try the squeal sex toy and glass dildos and etc to be one honey girl and be licked there too!

    1384613103
    Mint [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 50
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2013

    Play with it with different toys. All day long.

    1384615277
    SebC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 6 May 2013

    Would just want to play all day with different toys inside and out and get licked

    1384624733
    etc28 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 68
    • Joined: 10 Jun 2009

    I'd play with for hours and then would like to get someone to have sex with and see whats it like from the other side

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.