• Glass toys

Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

excuse my ignorance but previous to my earlier posts re dildos I wanted to understand how strong glass toys are - so for example if I had a glass dildo or butt plug in my bum is it still safe to have vaginal intercourse or is there a risk of breakage?

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

They will not shatter they are made of a special kind of glass :) toughened glass or something. I've done dp with my partner and a glass dildo no problems. Althought because glass is rigid it can be a little uncomfortable as it doesn't flex with the movements of intercourse, but I use a slightly smaller glass toy than I would a silicone say, and have no issues!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

They're made of toughened pyrex, the stuff used for oven doors and oven-safe dishes so I doubt a penis bashing into one would do any damage :) It may be a bit uncomfortable, but I don't think there's any risk of the toy breaking or causing any damage.

Thanks guys - think I will keep the silicone for dp and get a glass one for hubby to use on me as foreplay x

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

They should not break, as they are made of really strong glass. But I would say it may not be too comfortable when used during intercourse, as they are hard and it could not be comfortable for you or even him. I love my glass toys, but for use in intercourse, I just prefer silicone toys for double penetration fun during intercourse.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

They're made of toughened pyrex, the stuff used for oven doors and oven-safe dishes so I doubt a penis bashing into one would do any damage :) It may be a bit uncomfortable, but I don't think there's any risk of the toy breaking or causing any damage.

Pyrex! That's the word I was looking for :) xx

Ooh feels like a kinky Tupperware party :-)

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

Citygirl2810 wrote:

Ooh feels like a kinky Tupperware party :-)

Haha. Classic!

DP with glass involved does tend to be more rigid, and can be pretty ouchy. Sticking with silicon sounds a bit more comfy

Holz105 [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't DP with glass unless I was using two (relatively straight) glass toys that wouldn't need any give.
    Flexible silicone is much better when your oh is involved.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.