• Anal douching - how much is too much?

Kiwi chick [sign in to see picture]

So, I've turned into a bit of a fan of anal play, but am always a bit conscious of 'hygiene' issues....

i thought I might try the whirling anal douche but how often can it be used without upsetting the natural balance of things? I mean its OK if you know you're gonna have a bit of 'bum fun' beforehand and can plan ahead but that's not always the case. Would it be too over the top to use it every day 'just in case'???

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Depends what you want to get out of it.

Though your body can learn to rely on douching as a stimulant for bowel movement and therefore really upset balances and your body's own natural processes.

for the 'just in case' moments, just dont go too deep or too extreme. Keep a healthy diet and regular bowel movements and generally all should be fine.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Your not really meant to use it more then 3 times a week. Hope that helps. X

[suspended user]

suspended user
    harry259 [sign in to see picture]

It s up to you and your capacity. Anal douching you can do many times but doing limited will help your body stay healthy.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

A douche should only introduce water into the rectum and should not push water up into the sigmoid colon. To do this you need to limit the volume to about 150ml - the typical volume of the rectum (here I disagree with the LH guide - 400ml is way too big and is bound to irrigate the colon which makes the procedure an enema)

If the douche is restricted in this way and the rectum is emptied before the douche is applied (so that you are not using the douche as a substitute for normal evacuations) there should be no issue.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.