• Good lubes

Vanquish [sign in to see picture]

I just might go for LS for vaginal AND Maximus for anal regarding water based lubes, and Platinum WET for fun in the bath.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I have the Pjur silicone lube.. which was the best thing ever to train up with. Shame it's silicone based- it's wonderful and silky. I think I need to buy the water based Pjur lube..

Currently use good ol' KY. Not the most exciting lube but it's reliable.

As for oral.. I love the cherry flavoured durex lube. Nothing beats the taste and quality.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I favour silicone lubes for vaginal play. Eros and Pjur are good makes.

We once made the mistake of using a lube with a herbal stimulant in, but found the sensation to be distracting, and worse still she had something of a reaction to it afterwards.

The only trouble with silicone oil is that it makes nasty stains on bedding. Silicone oil feels warm when applied and has no taste. I often take a swig of the lube before treating her to a licking. She loves the feeling of my tongue and the lube. It also prevents my saliva from making her sore.

For anal play I'm a great fan of J-lube.

I see that there people here who use K-Y. I find that K-Y is very expensive, that it dries up quickly and that it's not very slippery. It has also has an upleasantly sweet taste (it's the glycerine in it I suppose.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.