• Acceptable reason to decide wither you want to go on date No.2.

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

He has been deleted off facebook and his number blocked on my phone. I just couldn't believe someone of 32 could act the way he did. I thought dating an older guy would mean he was more mature than some of the other guys my age. I guess not.

I think I might just buy myself a new toys in the mean time whilst I try and find a decent guy. Haha

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Poppicat wrote:

So I was at a friends gig and met what I though was a really nice guy. He was 6 years older into the same bands etc. We got chatting and swapped numbers.

We chatted over text and facebook for a couple of weeks then went on a date. It went well and I was thinking that yes date number 2 was on the cards.

Last night the subject of sex popped up, he started quizzing me on birth control etc. When I told him I had the coil fitted he said "Oh cool we won't have to use condoms then". (Red light No 1) I told him no we will be using condoms or we don't have sex. He said "I hardly ever use them as they are anoying and besides even if you use them you still get STIs" (Red light No2). So I asked him if he has ever had an STI, it turns out in the last year he has had Chlamydia twice and has Herpes outbreak 3 times. (Red light No3).

I went quiet after that trying to figure out how to tell him maybe we are not a match. My health is really important to me as I haven't been very well recently. So I said to him unless we use protection all the time I do not see us going somewhere.

Well he lost the plot asking me if I was being serious STIs are not that big a deal no one uses condoms now a days. Well I have only ever had unprotected sex with one person and we were both tested and only had a handful of partners between us and had always used condoms and were in a commited relationship.

He even posted on facebook and i quote- " I really don't understand why girls are so pathetic its only cold sore virus its not bloody deadly".

Please tell me I am not beingg silly with deciding not to go on date No2?

Run.....runnnn from this disgusting dude! Erghh honestly?

On the plus side....I imagine his Facebook update also made a lot of his friends and family realise how gross that is, and heres hoping one of them can put some sense into him, or at least avoid having sex with him!

"No one uses condoms anymore" (And that, dude, is why you have had FIVE STI's in the last year) Oh and also....five? five? How many people is he spreading it around with? He even KNOWS he has these infections and is HAPPY, no...demanding almost, that YOU take a chance on catching it so that HE can enjoy getting his end away without a barrier. You say no so he ridicules you in public...(red light number 5 6 7 8 9 ...one million) he sounds like a selfish ass!

If I had gone on a date with this guy there would never be a date number two.

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

Unequivocally — avoid! I would suggest you don't bother trying to rationalise and accept you are instinctively right, then forget all about him; aside from his perilous view of sex, disease and safety, he sounds like an eminently risky person to be around in general.

Having once worked in Sexual Health, I dealt with people of his nature occasionally — only occasionally though, because they're ejits or believe they're invulnerable so won't visit a surgery to be screened — he'll come unstuck one day and when it happens, there's a nasty surprise awaiting him, of that I'm certain. Natural Selection has long since taken new form…sadly this seems to be it.

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

So glad to hear he has been kicked to the curb poppicat!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Poppicat wrote:

He has been deleted off facebook and his number blocked on my phone. I just couldn't believe someone of 32 could act the way he did. I thought dating an older guy would mean he was more mature than some of the other guys my age. I guess not.

I think I might just buy myself a new toys in the mean time whilst I try and find a decent guy. Haha

Good decision! Yes definitely treat yourself. How about something from the new Glas range? :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/glas/

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Poppicat wrote:

Good decision! Yes definitely treat yourself. How about something from the new Glas range? :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/glas/

Oh my goodness I don't think I could choose just one!!!!

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Poppicat wrote:

some men just dont mature with age,i know a guy in his late 40s ,and you would think he would be more mature about sex, and the risks,but he still goes by the theory of it wont happen to me, and as the usual excuses about not wanting to use a condom,like hes to big for them,he cant feel anything,he doesnt need to as he doesnt sleep around or he withdraws before he cums,i have heard so many from him its shocking, but some men just dont think that an sti is a big deal they think a simple pill will cure everything one day they may just get a shock and get something a pill wont cure

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Poppicat wrote:

some men just dont mature with age,i know a guy in his late 40s ,and you would think he would be more mature about sex, and the risks,but he still goes by the theory of it wont happen to me, and as the usual excuses about not wanting to use a condom,like hes to big for them,he cant feel anything,he doesnt need to as he doesnt sleep around or he withdraws before he cums,i have heard so many from him its shocking, but some men just dont think that an sti is a big deal they think a simple pill will cure everything one day they may just get a shock and get something a pill wont cure

Its crazy. I guess he thinks that yes a quick course of anti biotics will fix it. I think what really got me is that you don't always get symtoms and by the time you realise it can cause a lot of damage. My good friend got Chlamydia but didn't findout until she got PID and it has caused her so many problems. Se is now in her early 30s and has been married for 6 years and has still struggling to fall pregnant.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Poppicat wrote:

So I was at a friends gig and met what I though was a really nice guy. He was 6 years older into the same bands etc. We got chatting and swapped numbers.

We chatted over text and facebook for a couple of weeks then went on a date. It went well and I was thinking that yes date number 2 was on the cards.

Last night the subject of sex popped up, he started quizzing me on birth control etc. When I told him I had the coil fitted he said "Oh cool we won't have to use condoms then". (Red light No 1) I told him no we will be using condoms or we don't have sex. He said "I hardly ever use them as they are anoying and besides even if you use them you still get STIs" (Red light No2). So I asked him if he has ever had an STI, it turns out in the last year he has had Chlamydia twice and has Herpes outbreak 3 times. (Red light No3).

I went quiet after that trying to figure out how to tell him maybe we are not a match. My health is really important to me as I haven't been very well recently. So I said to him unless we use protection all the time I do not see us going somewhere.

Well he lost the plot asking me if I was being serious STIs are not that big a deal no one uses condoms now a days. Well I have only ever had unprotected sex with one person and we were both tested and only had a handful of partners between us and had always used condoms and were in a commited relationship.

He even posted on facebook and i quote- " I really don't understand why girls are so pathetic its only cold sore virus its not bloody deadly".

Please tell me I am not beingg silly with deciding not to go on date No2?

Run.....runnnn from this disgusting dude! Erghh honestly?

On the plus side....I imagine his Facebook update also made a lot of his friends and family realise how gross that is, and heres hoping one of them can put some sense into him, or at least avoid having sex with him!

"No one uses condoms anymore" (And that, dude, is why you have had FIVE STI's in the last year) Oh and also....five? five? How many people is he spreading it around with? He even KNOWS he has these infections and is HAPPY, no...demanding almost, that YOU take a chance on catching it so that HE can enjoy getting his end away without a barrier. You say no so he ridicules you in public...(red light number 5 6 7 8 9 ...one million) he sounds like a selfish ass!

If I had gone on a date with this guy there would never be a date number two.

Hes not had it the 3 times mind, once you get herpes you are from what ive read prone to occasional cold sore outbreak. Its surprising hes had 3 as unless you have a particularly weak immune system you usually get the once and then it disapears out of your system after a few years (and if your unlucky you contract it again). So hes not contracted it 3 times per say, just been unlucky with his outbreaks.

Poppicat i guess you could look at all this on the positive side and see you caught a lucky break in him being too honest. Id certainly loose no sleep over it and he seems a little uneducated and a little stupid.. You did right though :) x

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Run away as fast as you can! Herpes sits dormant and will break out on him the rest of his life. It's very easily spread to. As for claymadyia..... To get it once is understandable but twice is ridiculous. He clearly doesn't care about his health or anyone else's. And he clearly has no respect for you.
    Let's say you wanted a bit of fun and hooked up with him. He could give you something which would then lead to you being infertile in future years. Clamadyia has very few symptoms in women. So you can have it for years before you even know. Don't risk it.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Run away as fast as you can! Herpes sits dormant and will break out on him the rest of his life. It's very easily spread to. As for claymadyia..... To get it once is understandable but twice is ridiculous. He clearly doesn't care about his health or anyone else's. And he clearly has no respect for you.
    Let's say you wanted a bit of fun and hooked up with him. He could give you something which would then lead to you being infertile in future years. Clamadyia has very few symptoms in women. So you can have it for years before you even know. Don't risk it.

Oboy [sign in to see picture]

I think everyone above (they're all very good LH'rs/people) have said it. He....Mr32. YO tw@/, shouldn't even be on your radar. Sack him... publicly humiliate him for his "style", and enjoy the attention of someone far more deserving if yours! RANT OVER. :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.