• what the most difficult sex toy you find hard to use?In why?

Dobbie [sign in to see picture]

jeffngloria wrote:

going a bit off topic but some women seem to complain about certain dildos being too firm and hard etc but then rave about glass dildos ,cant seem to fathom out how that works exactly .i mean what is harder and firmer than glass x

lol i was wondering the same thing, thank you for bringing this up.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Metal toys dont do it for me too heavy

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Dobbie wrote:

jeffngloria wrote:

going a bit off topic but some women seem to complain about certain dildos being too firm and hard etc but then rave about glass dildos ,cant seem to fathom out how that works exactly .i mean what is harder and firmer than glass x

lol i was wondering the same thing, thank you for bringing this up.

Having used both I would say some dildos have too much girth for me. Also glass is shaped rather than straight like some dildos. Glass is also very smooth so although its hard it glides in easily. So to summerise girth, texture and shape. Hope that helps. My most difficult toy, my clit clamp.
    menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I might be the only one that doesn't like glass dildos. At least by the sound of it...

aros27 [sign in to see picture]

Most difficult sex toy for me would be this.

Doc Johnson UR3 Vibrating Super Ball Sucker.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27186

It was incredibly difficult to put on, after putting some lube on it (maybe that was the issue?) it was like trying to catch a bar of soap, it was like something out of a benny hill sketch.

When I thought I'd managed to get it on properly, I'd shift slightly and it'd plop off again.

Shame as well because it was a really good idea, just don't really know how it could be improved.

The bin seemed to enjoy it's company :P.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

The bottom of the vibe, that twists off for battery compartment, and the twist speed control on the bottom, were both very stiff indeed! It wouldn't loosen up either, making using it very difficult.

i bought a vibe that was like that on the spur of the moment when i was buying something else thankfully i didn't waste a fortune on it as i couldn't for the life of me twist the battery cap off being weak didn't help instead of trashing it i sort of gave it away. thankfully every over vibe i've had has had battery caps i can get off easily

NaugtyDoll [sign in to see picture]

i wanna be spank

Curve shape toys..

dotdashdot wrote:

I actually find bullets really difficult! So hard for me to get the balance between intense-good and ahhhh far too much intensity!

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Dobbie wrote:

jeffngloria wrote:

lol i was wondering the same thing, thank you for bringing this up. Nautgydoll: now glass toy it hard to use .i strongly agrress

Having used both I would say some dildos have too much girth for me. Also glass is shaped rather than straight like some dildos. Glass is also very smooth so although its hard it glides in easily. So to summerise girth, texture and shape. Hope that helps. My most difficult toy, my clit clamp.

Omg I couldn't imagine using this.look scarey.

I would agree it look like it was be hard ti use

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.