• Happy Halloween, sex and fear!

King_of_pretend [sign in to see picture]

Hello all you horny devils!
    So what a good excuse to talk sex and your horror/fear moments!

Starting off,
    My biggest fear during sex is cleanliness (I'm a gay male)
    but even after a good cleaning it haunts me that the worst may happen!

My most horryfying moment was when I tore something downstairs! Blood everywhere!
    It did in fact turn out to be the tiniest scratch from a toy with a nick in it!

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

biggest fear is usually that the man will be repulsed when he sees me nekkid and ' lose wood' so to speak

most horrifying was when a guy had been going at it for AGGGGGES and i was bored , he looked strained .. when he finally gave up there was blood all in the condom and a sequin from my outfit taht had been cutting into his penis .

MissTig [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

biggest fear is usually that the man will be repulsed when he sees me nekkid and ' lose wood' so to speak

That would never happen sweetie, you are gorgeous. :)

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

MissTig wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

+ 1 and amazing make up rubysoho!

King_of_pretend [sign in to see picture]

Okay my first thread didn't get off to a cracking start :')

Big ali [sign in to see picture]

Love ththe profilee pic.

I currently dont have any fears up tp try new things.

Anal i suppose scares me. Never tried and feeld wrong lol

pinkboi [sign in to see picture]

Cleanliness is also a fear on mine. Still haven't really gotten over a bad anal experience ;o

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

You know what's funny? I've been with my man for nearly 10 years now and I still cringe when he see's me naked. So I share your fear!

My most horrifying experience happened just before I met my now husband - I had a blind date with a guy and things went really well and we went back to his place and had 'coffee' - we got down to it and he was really bad. I mean, he had no idea what he was doing and he had trouble staying hard - so he decided to focus on me - gave the worst blow job I have ever experienced (at one point, he bit me) and I ended up leaving (after calling him a few choice names - I was young!)

Well as it later turned out, my friend who set me up with him revealed that he had actually never been with a guy before - he was bi-curious and was 'experimenting'. Part of me felt really bad for the guy, and I regretted some of the things I said to him - at the same time, I felt a little insulted that neither him nor my friend had the courtesy to say anything to me! But oh well.. it's all in the past now.

sexymancchic [sign in to see picture]

My fear is my DH 'going off me' we've been together for 13 yrs he's seen me give birth 4 times and I still feel hesitate when I get undressed in front of him.

Most horrifying was when we'd just got together and we'd spent a full day in bed anyway we decided we were hungry and that we'd go out to eat we got up and the pair of us and the bed were covered in blood, turns out he had torn a tiny part of his foreskin he was fine but gave us quite a fright

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Khaleesi wrote:

MissTig wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

+ 1 and amazing make up rubysoho!

On the other hand if RubySoho isn't wearing make up then there is a good chance that she'll put men off. ;-)

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

StHubbins wrote:

On the other hand if RubySoho isn't wearing make up [in that photo] then there is a good chance that she'll put men off. ;-)

When I first read this I thought you meant that men would be put off by a make-upless Ruby, then I saw the photo you were talking about and understood what you really meant. Waaaaaaah!

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

StHubbins wrote:

On the other hand if RubySoho isn't wearing make up [in that photo] then there is a good chance that she'll put men off. ;-)

When I first read this I thought you meant that men would be put off by a make-upless Ruby, then I saw the photo you were talking about and understood what you really meant. Waaaaaaah!

I will look really bad if she changes her profile photo

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.