• halloween games

Mr F [sign in to see picture]

Has anybody got any ideas for sexy / intimate halloween themed games? or has anyone done any before?

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Naked apple bobbing is fun,Or you could do it clothed

we use to play it where we would strip off,place some apples in a bucket or bowl, and my partner would tie my hands behind my back, i would try and get an apple using my mouth, everytime i failed to bite an apple or to get one in my mouth,my partner would spank my bottom,then once i had managed to get an apple we would swap, i would tie his hands behind his back, and would spank him if he missed an apple:) he sure managed to get those apples in his mouth lol dont think he likes being spanked

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

we use to play it where we would strip off,place some apples in a bucket or bowl, and my partner would tie my hands behind my back, i would try and get an apple using my mouth, everytime i failed to bite an apple or to get one in my mouth,my partner would spank my bottom,then once i had managed to get an apple we would swap, i would tie his hands behind his back, and would spank him if he missed an apple:) he sure managed to get those apples in his mouth lol dont think he likes being spanked

That's Brilliant - Love it!! :) xxx

Scorpius12 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

That's Brilliant - Love it!! :) xxx

:) xxx

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

This is a great idea! Think I might try it.

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Sounds great!

its really good fun,Crazy horse and khaleesi :)

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

Yes, but it might scare the kids !!!!!! lol

Mr F wrote:

Has anybody got any ideas for sexy / intimate halloween themed games? or has anyone done any before?

i guess it might just do that Jerrybean, but then Mr F did ask for some sexy intimate themend halloween games, so i guess he didnt mean for kids lol

Mr F wrote:

i guess it might just do that Jerrybean, but then Mr F did ask for some sexy intimate themed halloween games, so i guess he didnt mean for his kids lol :)

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Not Halloween games in particular although u could always dress up for each other, use pumpkins as romantic candles. Another idea is monogamy, if you don't have it always you should buy, best game I've got! X

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

We have played naked apple bobbing at a party - it progressed to apricot bobbing and then grape bobbing, which resulted in water everywhere and much amusement!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

how about buying some face paints and painting on naked bodies? Boobs and bottoms could be painted pumpkins for example, paint ghosts/bats/witches all over! Have a giggle and see how creative you can get.

Mr F [sign in to see picture]

some good ideas there thanks guys!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.