• Natural bodily lubrication or bottled

AlaineB [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH use baby oil...

Cheap and works well, which is more than I can say for some lubes... -_-

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

AlaineB wrote:

Me and my OH use baby oil...

Cheap and works well, which is more than I can say for some lubes... -_-

As long as you don't use it with condoms! Baby oil damages latex which you don't want. Also, I know its designed for baby skin but I really wouldn't want baby oil up there. I'm not sure how safe it is to be honest, and whether it would give you any infections.

AlaineB [sign in to see picture]

We use it on foreplay... We don't use condoms as I'm on the implant...

I assume small amounts might work there way up there but I've never been itchy or had an infections so good all round =)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

I must aploligise it was never my intention to upset any one about there lack of natural body fluid. Indeed I was unaware that this can be such a big issue for some ladies. Iam grateful for you post's and the fact that I have learned something this important. For me this is why this forum is so good. All I was trying to ask was do some people actually prefer bottled Lube. I do really enjoy Sliquid Silver and have just reviewed it . Regards to all GG

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

both usually, sometimes a little lube helps...

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

A little bit of extra lube is always good ,it can increase sensitivity.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Usually I'm ok viginally if I'm really turned on, but a certain times of the month, a little KY jelly can be handy. Anally I definitely need a good helping of lube, usually Maximus. I have tried some of the durex ones (tingle, heat, flavoured, etc), but these tend to cause a slight rash or burning feeling, the same reaction I tend to get with latex condoms.

Never enough [sign in to see picture]

Have to admit iv never had the chance to use lube :( I get embarrassed about how wet I get as it is, is it better to be wetter or is there a line?

hihowareyou [sign in to see picture]

Never enough wrote:

Have to admit iv never had the chance to use lube :( I get embarrassed about how wet I get as it is, is it better to be wetter or is there a line?

nothing to be embarrassed about its meant to happen so why be embarrassed and wetter is better helps thing go alot smoother

Never enough [sign in to see picture]

Suppose but now and again I have to stop midway to wipe myself if I get too excited otherwise I can hardly feel it, I don't know if that's normal, and tbh iv never really told anybody about it directly :/ x

hihowareyou [sign in to see picture]

if you have always been like that its normal for you. dont wipe yourself get ur OH in their to do that for you. its ok i wont tell anyone :)

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Usually I'm ok viginally if I'm really turned on, but a certain times of the month, a little KY jelly can be handy. Anally I definitely need a good helping of lube, usually Maximus. I have tried some of the durex ones (tingle, heat, flavoured, etc), but these tend to cause a slight rash or burning feeling, the same reaction I tend to get with latex condoms.

This is fairly common, P-P. Have you tried a lube with fewer synthetic chemicals? A lot of us who need to be careful get on well with the Sliquid range.

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

Never enough, usually I am like you, too. I get too wet (even when we use condoms) and at the end, I always need to wipe myself so that it doesn't get messy everywhere, lol.

rach_b [sign in to see picture]

Both. I vary with the volume, thickness and slipperyness if that's the right word!

So sometimes a bit of KY is handy for my comfort more than his. :)

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

only ever really NEEDED/wanted to use lube once & wasnt at home so didnt have any . painy :(

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Never enough wrote:

HI NE, Never worry about that it is wonderful for all men to see their women really wet, My OH has to wipe some juice away occasionally, I also find it a massive turn on to be on the bottom and have it running down around your balls an ass. Dont ever be embarrassed be confident in your sexuality

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I am one of the women who have sensitivity to some ingrediences used in lubes. Namely parabens and glycerine. To the point I get immediately upset vaginal balance and as result, I get infections. it took me few months back then to realize it is the lube triggering this. When I did, I swapped to lubes like Sliquid and I have no issues at all anymore.

Gentle giant: yes, it can be an issue for lot of women. I do believe you dd not mean it in bad way.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.