• How to bring up the subject of role play.

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LillMissBabe is proof of what confidence can do for you, her attitude towards herself has changed amazingly since being on the forum, some awesome sexy pics of her lovely curvy body that she would never have put on the forum before, she was so hard on herself for all the wrong reasons, she reminds me so much of my OH after she had our kids, she wouldn't listen to me about her body too but then we found Lovehoney and "SEX" and we've never looked back, So proud of the both of you! X

Aww Yes man bless ya thank you :) it is amazing what lovehoney does for ones confidence and what lovely people like yourself do and well you have one very sexy oh :) i love the pics she is very sexy in the nurses outfit you are a lucky man

Thanks LillMissBabe, I pinch myself every day to remind myself how lucky I am to have my OH, she's an amazing wife in every way, and even better in the bedroom! lol

jammy dodger lol hee hee

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LillMissBabe is proof of what confidence can do for you, her attitude towards herself has changed amazingly since being on the forum, some awesome sexy pics of her lovely curvy body that she would never have put on the forum before, she was so hard on herself for all the wrong reasons, she reminds me so much of my OH after she had our kids, she wouldn't listen to me about her body too but then we found Lovehoney and "SEX" and we've never looked back, So proud of the both of you! X

Aww Yes man bless ya thank you :) it is amazing what lovehoney does for ones confidence and what lovely people like yourself do and well you have one very sexy oh :) i love the pics she is very sexy in the nurses outfit you are a lucky man

Thanks LillMissBabe, I pinch myself every day to remind myself how lucky I am to have my OH, she's an amazing wife in every way, and even better in the bedroom! lol

jammy dodger lol hee hee

Thats an idea! what could you do with a pack of those! lol XXX
    Iwish [sign in to see picture]

You are making me jealous.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Iwish wrote:

You are making me jealous.

There are some great nurses outfits on LH, if you're OH is body conscious like many buy one that covers plenty but still looks super sexy, just buy 1 and give it to your OH whilst your getting it on, tell her you want to see her in it as you know how sexy she will look! tell how amazing she looks whens she's got it on as no doubt she will, just make her feel really good about her, from my experience as her confidence grows so does their inquisitiveness!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.