• Do you enjoy anal sex?

taraman [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy it for the different sensation, tightness and the general naughtiness.

Masterbator [sign in to see picture]

I've not long started to have anal sex with my OH feels great as she starts to lube me up ,the anticipation is a real turn on it feels great as she starts to enter me but take it slow and build up the rythm as to fast to soon can spoil it all and be painfull remember lots of good anal lube

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy it but plenty of lube of some sort needed, the after effects not always a favourite but damn it's worth it for the sensations during whether it be teasingly slow/gentle or hard n fast!!

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

Hopelessly Horny wrote:

I enjoy it but plenty of lube of some sort needed, the after effects not always a favourite but damn it's worth it for the sensations during whether it be teasingly slow/gentle or hard n fast!!

Not going to ask the exact after but we found that different lubes changed her, ahem, reaction the next day.

Cowboy81 wrote:

Hopelessly Horny wrote:

Not going to ask the exact after but we found that different lubes changed her, ahem, reaction the next day.

hmmm that is something will try thanku for the tip

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

Hopelessly Horny wrote:

Cowboy81 wrote:

Hopelessly Horny wrote:

we found that lubes designed for anal use were gentle on her "tummy" the next day as compared to our normal lubes. they were all slick enough but something upset her body.

Cowboy81 wrote:

Hopelessly Horny wrote:

Cowboy81 wrote:

Hopelessly Horny wrote:

we found that lubes designed for anal use were gentle on her "tummy" the next day as compared to our normal lubes. they were all slick enough but something upset her body.

Will get a few and see which suits best, I'm sure OH won't mind seeing as he knows I'll want to try them out asap ;-)

Sexi Lexi [sign in to see picture]

ADVICE NEEDED.......I'm new to this site and new to anal, however my oh has said he really wants to try it so I've bought a few toys to use on him but I'm a bit nervous about it, any tips/advice would really be appreciated to ensure I blow his mind :-) xxx

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Really I love being penetrated anally and even more I love being anally dildoed or fisted.

This brings me to a hands free orgasm every time. I would sooner receive anal than any other form of sex to be honest.

As for lubes I prefer silicon oils like Eros or Pjur and of course J-Lube which is perfect for deep penetration.

leeds bi couple [sign in to see picture]

The OH likes a slimm butt plug,I on the other hand have enjoyed it with her wearing a strap on.Once it rubs the prostrate it makes for an intense orgasm.

Jammiedodger24 [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves it! and I don't mind it now and then when I'm in the mood but I do need some other form of stimulation too 😜

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.