• Do you enjoy anal sex?

dannyxcore [sign in to see picture]

I love anal. Love giving it to girls and receiving it from guys!

Mary3 [sign in to see picture]

Had bad experiences in the past with anal, basically down to the man getting overexcited and just ramming it in there with lube and doggy style, which is extremely painful !! My new man suggested anal and I said that I wasn't overly keen, but, was willing to give it a try again....

We purchased lube, a small butt plug and anal dildo.... He used his fingers with the lube, I was lying on my side, he slipped his cock in after a few mins warm up, my anus and his cock were both well lubed up and my oh my I loved it, we graduated to doggy style after a few minutes of spooning.....

I absolutely love anal now, we don't do it regularly, just now and again if we fancy it !! :-) xx

Ramming it in without lube even xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

I love anal!
    Love giving it to girls and receiving it from girls

You most try it.

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

MRS love receiving and I love giving... so it works well

hubby's sub ! [sign in to see picture]

both OH and myself love it plenty of lube and butt plug first make it easier and DP toys are great

RatNapper [sign in to see picture]

If its done right it can be great! Overeager and underprepared folk give it a really bad name.

Stockings [sign in to see picture]

Apparently I love it while drunk

Reynoldsguy [sign in to see picture]

Only given it a few times but felt good with a ex gf but want my gf to try it

You got that right.... Exs that I've had in the past are just really eager to get it in there with little thought on how it's going to go, I had one pound away with no preparation at all !! When the oh mentioned it I said that I would try as long as he was gentle with me as he's rather well endowed !!

Now I'm more than happy to oblige the other half as he works me up to it and then I'm begging him to pound away rather than begging for it to stop !! I now really enjoy anal, that's something I never thought I'd ever say.... Needless to say my oh is in heaven and he loves the fact I'm more than happy to accommodate him, he's also allowed me to finger him in return, not sure how either of us feel about the whole "pegging" thing to be honest tho !! :-) xx

wolfgirl82 [sign in to see picture]

I like it but only do it with a longterm partner i trust. It has to be done in the right way eg: lots of lube, foreplay and clitoral stimulation, it's very much something that has to be given the time to prepare for or it can be a complete disaster.

mr and mrs [sign in to see picture]

i love to give my OH anal she likes it sometimes when she is in the mood for it. Then there is rimming which to me is just amazing weather i'm giving or recieving.

As i give my OH anal its only fair that i let her peg me which is just totally mind blowingly awsome. I always have the most intense orgasms ever.

Just thinking about makes me horny lolo

HornyCinderella [sign in to see picture]

I've been building up to it with my FWB he has gradually been 'breaking me in' as we call it. We don't see each other that often but next time we do I'm well up for trying it. He's the only guy that has ever made me squirt too
    Mr and Mrs - it makes me horny too and I haven't even tried it yet

Anny+Mark [sign in to see picture]

Yes i love it :)

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I've tried it, it's really not my cup of tea but I would love to try performing something of the sort on my OH

blackjag63 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe you need to talk first, then you might offer yours first (receive before you give)?

Delex [sign in to see picture]

It's immensely pleasurable. I've only done it twice with my partner and both times came fairly quickly. I am below-average in size so with a fair amount of lube my OH loves it!

Dragonfly86 [sign in to see picture]

Love it...

My wife tried it once but didn't enjoy it said it was painful,

Then on my birthday this year said she'd like to try it again.

Plenty of lube, slow & gentle & gradually over the weeks put a bit by bit in...

But she really enjoy's it now (and has actually gushed from a bit of anal sex & minimal clit stimulation...

Recommend Liquid Silk when doing anal, it doesn't loose its slipperness

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7163

Doll Delicious [sign in to see picture]

I've only done it once and it was amazing.

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy anal sex, and it gives me beautiful orgasms. At first it took me and my then-partner a while to get used to both the sensation and practicalities, but when I properly learned how to do it, I never looked back.

I'm very sensitive down there. Also, I like the bond and intimacy it creates between me and my partner.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.