• Do you enjoy anal sex?

Dobbie [sign in to see picture]

I have never recieved it, and I haven't been with any woman who has wanted to try it, but that said, I think I would like to if the woman had done it before. I wouldn't want to do it for the first time with a woman who was new to it as well, as I'd need some guidance.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Yes for sure

blackmaria4790 [sign in to see picture]

i WANT to try it so bad and my OH is trying hsis best to make me feel comfortable but i have issues regarding the act. Mainly, i am afraid that i won't be comfortable enough and thinking about the fact that this is not an entrance but an exit to not so nice looking things (poo-poo) makes me nervous. Have you ever had an accident?

Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]

Never, just use a douche to get nice and clean, also have a poo a couple of hours before. LH sell plenty of anal douching kits starting at 8.99 and going up to about £30

i want to buy the douche that you can attach to the shower hose - looks like a lovely experience in itself

just relax and enjoy :-)

blackmaria4790 [sign in to see picture]

thanks for the quick answer! i was thinking about buying one of those douches from LH and now i am sure. i am sure anal sex is a wonderful experience and looking forward to live it!

ann61 [sign in to see picture]

My husband & i have been wanting to try anal play but ,im bothered that when we start playing that he will get something on his fingers or toys . i would be so embarressed if that happened , is there anything you have to do before you startplaying like that . any advise please.

MissTig [sign in to see picture]

ann61 you can use a douche. Lovehoney do them from £8.99. I've never had that problem though. Try and use the bathroom before you try you should be fine.

hard_one [sign in to see picture]

I been thinking of this latley.

I have been told male orgasms when the prostate is massaged are un real!!!

So...although im not gay.....my good wife has agreed to do the job with her fingers!!

havent done it yet but its on the cards for an experiment!

hard_one, I have been curious about this lately. If you're interested read this thread as Gentle Giant gave a lot of helpful advice on how to start with prostate massage: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/785999-how-to-bring-up-the-idea-of-anal-play-with/

thx citygirl

im very curious about this

A question....my oh has long nails

Would it present a problem if she wore her unlined long leather gloves and lubed her fingers or is that a no no?

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

hard_one wrote:

A question....my oh has long nails

Would it present a problem if she wore her unlined long leather gloves and lubed her fingers or is that a no no?

I'd try something like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10680

I too have long nails and I use latex gloves. I don't see a problem with leather lubed gloves as long as they are clean

MissTig wrote:

I too have long nails and I use latex gloves. I don't see a problem with leather lubed gloves as long as they are clean

safe enough then with leather gloves lubed up?

hard_one wrote:

MissTig wrote:

safe enough then with leather gloves lubed up?

Never had them make a break for freedom and my nails are pretty long lol

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Probably too much, we worked out we have twice as much anal sex! Lol

TV-Serena [sign in to see picture]

Love it.

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Adore anal.

trailerguy61 [sign in to see picture]

Got to do it when a boston usa ex popped the question, "would you like to fuck my ass" after just having cum on top, was ready in 5 mins flat lol

Used to get her to orgasm flattening myself against her clit then vaginal sex by which time she was relaxed then go oh so slowly with lots of lube, additional vaginal lubrication, stop start, always on her back, edge of the bed, face to face with lots of comms and contact, eventually fully inside she`d have me stop then would say go for it just as with vaginal sex, her orgasms from anal alone were powerful and satisfying, once managed to stay hard and got her to orgasm a second time after around 20 mins of slow in-out ass play. Sadly tho it looked promising with current partner being inquisitive about ass play and having some great orgasms using thumb then fingers she`s kinda gone off it, surprising given the strength of orgasm she was enjoying but "hey ho she gave it a go".

Keeper Appy [sign in to see picture]

Reading all these answers and feeling slightly jealous, the Devil in hell will need to buy snowshoes before my OH agrees to any bum-fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.