• Size Vs Experience...........which is best????

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

i dont think either. Both dont make a difference if you love each other and both willing to try new things. Before me and my OH got together we didnt try that many crazy stuff in past relationships but now we do it all the time with each other. Size again its not how big it is its how u use it for sure ;)

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

I have been with one guy who was massive he was also a bit of a male slut but he was still crap. He didn't really care about pleasing me. It had been a few years since I ha had sex I told him to be gental with me and go slowly with lots of foreplay, He rushed into it and it hurt. He just wanted to thrust really hard and fast all the time. I also ended up ripping down there pretty bad because he rushed!

sexysarah86 [sign in to see picture]

Experience-if you get both though then your a winner all round

Holz105 [sign in to see picture]

That's a tough on.. Size isn't a huge deal unless it's to the point where you either can't feel anything or it's too painful.
    Experience can be learnt, especially considering what one person may love will be a huge turn off for another.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Tiny, whilst I understand the er, sentiment in your post.. I'm sure there was a more, perhaps subtle way of getting your point across?

TheRunaway [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm... I want to say neither. If you really like each other and are keen to please each other then I don't think inexperience or size will get in the way. Someone who is attentive and 100% into me will always be hotter than someone arrogant about his cock or previous lovers.

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

For me, I agree with PPD and Rosehip.. It's not about the size, or what he can do with it, it's about understanding what makes you tick and being in sync with you. And experience still doesn't guarantee a great time. It just means they know enough to get themselves off without doing any damage to you - doesn't mean it's always going to be a pleasurable experience!

I'm with you three. It's the reason I don't understand one night stands - it takes a while to get to know someone.

rach_b [sign in to see picture]

Experience.

My ex was bigger than my current boyfriend. The ex hurt like crazy, but my current boyfriend knows exactly what he's doing and is the perfect size.

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

i agree with Rosehip too

Size means nothing - i can feel a finger, and there's more pleasure to be had than just from intercourse.

Experience means nothing either. having had more sex doesn't make you any better at it.

The man attached to the penis is what counts- and the relationship that you create together. Good sex requires 2 people working together.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

BDSM wrote:

i agree with Rosehip too

Size means nothing - i can feel a finger, and there's more pleasure to be had than just from intercourse.

Experience means nothing either. having had more sex doesn't make you any better at it.

The man attached to the penis is what counts- and the relationship that you create together. Good sex requires 2 people working together.

+1

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.