• Scrotum, Ball bag and balls. Sexy or not?

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

Oh man they are so incredibly unsexy, unfortunately the OH agrees so my boys get no love during BJs which is a shame but I can definitely see why she wouldn't do it!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

They are definitely not sexy haha. Ugly things! Yuck, but I don't have to like the look of them to touch them or lick them.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

yorkieted wrote:

Mine look like a couple of kiwi fruits in a shrunken old leather pouch, and my scrot's as wizened and wrinkly as Cliff Richard's neck. Other than that, they serve a relatively practical and occasionally pleasurable purpose, but I just wish I didn't occasionally feel like I was having a hernia after trapping one of the little fellas whilst taking to my driver's seat a little too enthusiastically.

YES.

There is nothing quite like the pain when you accidentally 'sit' on one of your fellas.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Is it me or do they seem to feature an awful lot in bdsm?

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

Im not that big a fan of them looks wise, but i loved when I drove my ex wild by sicking his balls when I was giving him head. I would only do it of he had freshly shaved.

dribbling-mess [sign in to see picture]

I think there hideous, especially mine as the. Tend to spend most of their time between my knees. I've often wondered though what they'd look like if I bought some of that uplifting anti wrinkle cream and gave the plums a pamper. Look kinda odd tho I Think.

ZoeTheBabe [sign in to see picture]

Love!

Although in general they may not be much to look at, there's so much you can do with them! It drives my OH wild sometimes when I give them a little squeeze or a lick.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

They dont really bother me, i guess if i had a personal preference full is a better look and yesss they have to be shaved if im going to lick/suck them!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.