• Scrotum, Ball bag and balls. Sexy or not?

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Funny old things, Love them or hate them? Do they get in the way? Do they turn you on or off? When giving a BJ do you take them in your mouth? Do they give you power over your OH? Sexy or ugly? Any body into ball play?

MissTig [sign in to see picture]

I love my OH's balls. He likes it when I play with them when giving a BJ and sometimes when we are having sex and using a vibe it manages to tickle his balls too and he loves that.

I do prefer it when he trims the hair on them though.

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

I don't exactly love them or think they're sexy but when I was looking up on how to give my OH amazing oral, sucking on them apparently is really nice so I tried it and my OH looooves it :P I find is sexy seeing him squirm from pleasure

I also give them a little squeeze or tickle sometimes when he's near cumming and he enjoys that too :D xx

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

from a visual perspective, they are just hideous.

But I love it when my OH plays with my balls, so I can't complain.

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Im with Billy Connolly on this one, they look like a hairy brain. Definitely unsexy

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I think they're hideous too, and look even worse when they're bare - I seriously don't understand why men shave their balls. It's one of the disadvantages of 69, being eye-level with a ballsack isn't exactly my idea of fun.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Haha.

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I think they're hideous too, and look even worse when they're bare - I seriously don't understand why men shave their balls. It's one of the disadvantages of 69, being eye-level with a ballsack isn't exactly my idea of fun.

LMFAO!! I have to agree with that :D xx

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

Lol @ pp

I don't mind them myself :) I like tea bagging them or playing with them when I'm giving him a Bj. It seems he quite likes it too :) x

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

LOL.. Trust you PPD

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

PPD always makes me howl love it

chocolate-milk [sign in to see picture]

I love my BF's "boys", they're so cute and fuzzy! love giving them a little tickle and little lick when giving him head.

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I find them ugly, actually. And to be honest, I do not like how they smell after a prolonged sex session. Although, I miss those (the prolonged sex sessions - we have not had such for years now).

Regardless, I stimulate them with my hands while we make sex or while I give him oral or a hand job - I know it feels nice for him.

S&S [sign in to see picture]

I like them when they are tight during sex and I do play with his a lot in oral and handjobs. I don't mind them at other times. He shaves them which I love. They look crazy when I can see them from behind if he leans over. And yeah the smell is't the best. I'm lucky that my OH is very into keeping clean down there.

I find them fascinating to watch. After sex they start to move and shrink on their own and it looks bizzare!!!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

There hideous.... Some more than others! But then so are vaginas

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I don't like the look of them and prefer them trimmed or shaved. But I quite like licking and sucking them:)

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Men are not blessed in the attractive bits stakes.

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

I love my oh balls & I love to put them in my mouth and suck when giving him a bj, makes him moan!! lol only time I feel I have the power!!

yorkieted [sign in to see picture]

Mine look like a couple of kiwi fruits in a shrunken old leather pouch, and my scrot's as wizened and wrinkly as Cliff Richard's neck. Other than that, they serve a relatively practical and occasionally pleasurable purpose, but I just wish I didn't occasionally feel like I was having a hernia after trapping one of the little fellas whilst taking to my driver's seat a little too enthusiastically.

paul10 [sign in to see picture]

if i keep them smooth she is very happy to lick and toy them x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.