• Used ladies undies/ knickers

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

This for me has allways seemed a little too kinky. How do you ladies feel about your OH wanting to sniff or play with a used pair of your undies? Or have you caught them with a pair? When chating with a group of male freinds I was very supprised how many liked this. Is it common or do I need to get some new freinds lol? Chaps does this do it for you and can you explain it?

Draven [sign in to see picture]

I wear my gfs used panties ;)

I especially like post sex pairs that smell of the sex we had but i also like a pair that shes excersized in, moist and warm. For me, the smell of them turns me on, as does the feeling of moistness etc.

I also like womens undies far more than my own genders, but thats just personal choice, i like the softness, the colours, the feeling of "everything in its place" sort of thing.

But thats just my feelings on the subject, i doubt i would go to lengths to buy previously worn ones like some people do, not that i think of it negatively but i just cant imagine wearing a strangers undies.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Most of my exes and current partner were into sniffing mine, and some admitted to secretly sniffing other womans in the past too.

I think its the naughtiness (If they are someone elses and its done secretly) knowing her most private parts were touching the inside of the pants and that he can still smell her on them. Is a turn on for plenty of guys. (Strangely, I do not know many female panty sniffers. Hmmm?? Any ladies?? I am not into it myself.)

dh [sign in to see picture]

I have never been into strangers panties or into wearing panties, but i was once ina long distance relationship and would keep a pair of my then gf's worn panties when we were apart

Liamm [sign in to see picture]

Love taking my OHs worn underwear. think she thought it was a little "eww" that I was sniffing/playing with them at first but now she just says take them home if I go near lol, especially post sex ones.

BigDoc [sign in to see picture]

I really like the small of her if she has got a bit horny in them. And no, she does not know. The smell of sexual arousal is just amazing to me.

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Im obviously in the minority here but that does absolutely nothing for me.

Fluffbags wrote:

Most of my exes and current partner were into sniffing mine, and some admitted to secretly sniffing other womans in the past too.

I think its the naughtiness (If they are someone elses and its done secretly) knowing her most private parts were touching the inside of the pants and that he can still smell her on them. Is a turn on for plenty of guys. (Strangely, I do not know many female panty sniffers. Hmmm?? Any ladies?? I am not into it myself.)

As allways FB thanks for your post, intresting no other ladies is this a step to far. Just to kinky or dirty? as expected a lot of chaps into it.

sal n dave [sign in to see picture]

my OH likes to sniff my knickers when he plays with himself

MissTig [sign in to see picture]

As a female this wouldn't gross me out. Don't think my OH is into it...well I've never caught him sniffing lol

MissTig wrote:

As a female this wouldn't gross me out. Don't think my OH is into it...well I've never caught him sniffing lol

LOL

MissTig wrote:

LOL

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

On another forum, I saw that there were loads of men and a few women really into this, especially strangers panties and a lot of people had gone out of their way to steal them out of unsuspecting victims washing baskets!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

On another forum, I saw that there were loads of men and a few women really into this, especially strangers panties and a lot of people had gone out of their way to steal them out of unsuspecting victims washing baskets!

I have done it to my OHs a few time dont really know why, not really into it. But do like the smell pheromones I guess?

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

I've never known any guys to be into it. I once got sent a message on an adult website from a guy asking for a pair of my knickers coz he liked the look of me. Lol x

Mammame wrote:

I've never known any guys to be into it. I once got sent a message on an adult website from a guy asking for a pair of my knickers coz he liked the look of me. Lol x

I think its a lot more common than most men want to admit, hay CHAPS?

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

I think its a lot more common than most men want to admit, hay CHAPS?

After reading this thread it seems that way :) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.