• Sex and Periods

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Its when im at my most horniest but my OH is grossed out by it so is oral sex for him or anal if my cramps arent too bad.

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

I've had the coil for 7.5years now it's not an issue, but I don't mind either way depends on my OH. But I've been lucky with not having cramps etc

chocolate-milk [sign in to see picture]

My BF and I have never had sex during my period, he loves going down on me during our 'sexy time' so it wouldn't be nice. Plus I never really feel sexy during my period anyway. I've had this discussion before with my girlfriends and some of them have, but only if it is a light period and they out down towels and use condoms. Bit of a hassal if you ask me, I usually wait the 5days and take out my sexual frustration with a rough sex session! lol.

MissTig [sign in to see picture]

chocolate-milk wrote:

My BF and I have never had sex during my period, he loves going down on me during our 'sexy time' so it wouldn't be nice. Plus I never really feel sexy during my period anyway. I've had this discussion before with my girlfriends and some of them have, but only if it is a light period and they out down towels and use condoms. Bit of a hassal if you ask me, I usually wait the 5days and take out my sexual frustration with a rough sex session! lol.

I like that idea! :)

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

We still have sex during my wife's period, although not often on her really heavy days. My OH often feels very horny and sensitive while she is on, & also she finds if she is suffering with cramps, then it often helps eliviate them.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I've never been in a serious enough relationship to need to think about that. Both of my ex partners weren't against the idea, in fact one of them wanted to do it but I forget why. It's something I might explore in the future, thinking about it makes me feel so naughty, its like something forbidden which just makes me want to do it even more. I get so horny over everything when I'm on but I also feel very bloated and am usually in a lot of pain so if it came down to it I'm not sure I'd still want to. I do masturbate when on quite often, only using a bullet though.

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

Generally no. Just because i don't feel like it, but we do sometimes. I use a diaphragm which makes it a lot easier and cleaner.

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

LetsTryThis wrote:

I actually started a thread on this when I joined LH! :)

We don't, on account of how grossed out I am, but it is probably when I'm the most horniest!! As a last resort we will have sex in the shower now, but it's hard because he's nearly a foot taller than me.

The shower height difference kills us too. Any Tips?

We tend not to, but due to some medical issues, i've been on my period for the last 2.5 weeks, so we sucked it up and dealt last night.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

i hate it! my Oh tried to persuade me but i have none of it, feels horrible and it will be me washing the sheets!

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Mrs P. is usually at her horniest at some time during her period and apart from avoiding the heaviest day we go right at it. If it's still moderately heavy, we use towels underneath, but if it's getting lighter we clean up before and after.

I guess she's more sensitive and that it doesn't hurt her but she hasn't exactly said so, just jumps me and what can you do?

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

I have never had to deal with that issue. I didnt lose my virginity until I was 20 and by that time I was already on the injection because my periods were so bad. I am now on the coil and when this one come out I plan on putting another one in. The only time I plan on having periods is when I plan on having a baby then the coil is going right back in.

[suspended user]

suspended user

When i was i period i dont feel good. It hurts a lot so i dont feel sexy. Thats why i hate periods. Also we cant do sex...

addictedguy [sign in to see picture]

I have had fantastic sex with several girls when they were "on". As long as you dont do too much oral it is fine - towels win.

SJDx3 [sign in to see picture]

Usually not, but sometimes towards the end of it and if the blood is very light we will because we can't control ourselves any longer. Always shower afterwards though!

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

We've never done it while the OH was on, It's too much of a cringe worthy idea. She's constantly incredibly horny when she's on though so as soon as she's off we lock that bedroom door and don't leave for the rest of the day. :P

rach_b [sign in to see picture]

I'm on the pill and so bleed about 4 days a month (though off it I don't bleed at all! :O), but it's not too heavy.

We still have sex, I just warn him that I'm bleeding and he wont give oral and neither will I once he's been inside me. It works for us, and apart from that and having to get clean afterwards, it doesn't effect us :)

diddles [sign in to see picture]

Depends how I'm feeling, OH doesn't mind and I get really horny , worse than normal! We do wait until it's lighter, otherwise I offer a hand or blow job, and I always have my vibrators to fall back on ( so to speak)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

only with a regular partner, but to be honest I've not done it for about 18 months or more! Used to be at my horniest at that time of the month, now my mojo just disappears!

jasmin1905 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH do it when im on all the time. I don't know what it is but i just can't keep my hands off him at that time. We usually use condoms and take it slow which means less mess!
    you still wont find him clearing up though he gets really creeped out by blood

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Reading about people saying how horny they are - I really vary. Some nights I can't wait for it, and then some I'll feel so horrible and bloated the idea of any form of movement/action horrifys me and I just want to be left alone to wallow in my unattractiveness :P I can go up by 2 clothes sizes, it really knocks your confidence.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.